• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Should I change the avatar for my YouTube channel, and if so, what to?

• No, you shouldn't change it. The current picture is fine.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to your Mii.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, you should change it to the character you use in your animation videos.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to something that's not one of these.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I need to ask you guys something. My channel will be very diverse, but one thing I will have are gaming challenges for myself. But first, I need to know: what game do you guys want me to play first? (And no, I won't tell you what the challenge is.) Simply vote in the poll.

Oh yeah, since I have the same thread on the Boards, I'll update this post with what they say as well.
Five votes for Super Mario Odyssey.
Four votes for Paper Mario: The Origami King.
Two votes for Luigi's Mansion 3 and Kirby Star Allies.
One vote for Super Kirby Clash.

This makes the total as follows:
Eight votes for SMO.
Four votes for PM:TOK.
Three votes for LM3.
Two votes for T99.
Two votes for KSA.
One vote for SKC.

I will say, this is the best Tetris arrangement there is, @Killjoy. (If Tetris is chosen, I'm in trouble.)

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
So, after much deliberation, I think I'll wait until next year to kick off those three parts of the channel. You know, come up with better delivery ideas and such. Of course, that isn't to say I won't upload more videos this year! (I'm working on a new game song with lyrics right now, actually!)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Between now and Christmas, only expect the one game song with lyrics video. We're going on a trip for Christmas, and I probably won't have access to any of my recording equipment. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom