• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creating A Lego Zelda Theme!

Should Nintendo & Lego create a Lego Zelda theme? PLEASE READ THREAD BEFORE VOTING

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This truly is the year of Zelda! The 25th anniversary of the very first Zelda game. This year, there has been a complete remake of Ocarina of Time, Ocarina of Time Master Quest, A release of Links Awakening DX on the Nintendo E-Shop, The Legend of Zelda, and Zelda II, the Adventure of Link released as part of the Ambassador program, A Zelda themed level on the release of Super Mario 3D released later this year, A free download of Four Swords on the Nintendo E-Shop, Skyward Sword to be released later this year, along with A golden Wii remote and the official soundtrack of SS, A Zelda themed Flipnote contest, The official OoT3D soundtrack given to those who pre-ordered, OoT3D, and hopefully, more Zelda games to be released as part of the Ambassador program later this year. With all of this Zelda, could this year possibly get any better?

I, myself am a huge Zelda fan. But not only do I love Zelda, I also am a huge fan of Lego as well. Because of my enthusiasm for both Zelda and Lego, I have joined many sites (including Zelda Dungeon of Course). Because of both my hobbies, I have noticed that there are some very hardcore Lego fans that enjoy Zelda as well. Lego/Zelda fans have gone as far as creating custom Lego versions of Link and Zelda, to A life size Lego replica of the Master Sword. So this brings up the question, how well would Lego and Nintendo succed if they joined forces to created a theme for A Lego Legend of Zelda. NOTE: I DO NOT MEAN A VIDEO GAME, rather a theme of various individual Lego sets. Think about the possibilities, A giant Lego bust of toon Link, to the magical curiosity of the lost woods. The have been over 15 games. Thats a lot! With so many games, the possibilities are endless of the types and varieties of sets that can be made. Take Lego Star Wars for example, it has been around since 1999, and its contract does not end until 2016. Thats 17 years of Lego Star Wars. Plus, there were only 6 movies, and the Clone Wars. There are Way more games than there were Star Wars Movies, that said, the possibilities of new sets are endless...

So, what do you think? Would a Lego Zelda theme be successful? It is the 25th anniversary of of The Legend of Zelda after all. If a Zelda theme were to happen, it wouldfor sure not happen this year :(, but the idea would be established on the 25th ANNIVERSARY :), it would be announced this year if it were going to happen.

As we all know, Zelda fans are trying to get Nintendo to create a remake of MM for the 3DS. But do you think Nintendo would like the idea of a Lego Zelda. Think about it, There are fans of Zelda out there, but are not the biggest fans of Lego. There are fans of Lego, but are not the biggest fans of Zelda. If a Lego Zelda theme was created, it would create new fans of the Zelda series, and Nintendo would boost sales, And Zelda fans would buy more Lego, and Lego would boost sales. Plus, Fans like myself would get their wish of A Lego Zelda theme they have so long been wanting. Everyone wins.

That said, if we can get enough fans together who want a Lego Zelda theme, we may eventually get our wish. I need your help, if this idea is going to get anywhere, we should start it here. I have created a poll to see who wants a Lego Zelda theme, and who does not :(. Before you vote, please take into consideration of everything I have stated above. If we can get at least 50-100 votes for yes, I will create an online petition for Nintendo and Lego. I think it would be great if the site staff would help with this idea, IF they agree with it, that is...

After you vote on the poll, feel free to state your opinion in the replies.

(It isn't against the rules to post a thread like this is it? If it is, I am sorry :(. The staff could just delete this post :(.)
(Also, I have created a similar thread like this, but i created a new one cause I wanted to add a poll, plus, this is sort of a different idea than the other thread. The other thread was more of what fans thought of a Lego Zelda theme, and this thread is more of trying to create a Zelda theme)

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Sounds awsome. I've made quite a few Lego Zelda Minifigs myself, which I might be tempted to post now. . .

M

Makar14

Ya that would be really awesome if they did this. If they did i could make a really good Zelda stopaction. I hope they do this
sometime.

Hero of…. #s, I guess
This would be interesting to see; I doubt that Nintendo would license Zelda for that, plus there aren't many structures to build which makes for inferior LEGO themes as a general rule, but I would like to see how that would be executed. The LEGO Group could pull that off if anyone could.

Nintendo has signed a deal with K'NEX they are sort of a LEGO rival so I think its VERY unlikely you would see a Nintendo LEGO set anytime in the near future... and even LESS likely it would be a Zelda set... I can say however the MINI figures of Mario and Luigi are really awesome in the K'NEX sets.. I bought them just for the figures to go on my shelf... You can pick up the motorbike sets for under $10 each.... I also bought my son his own sets he has the Gokarts and I gave him the bikes from the set I had because well I don't need them.. The Gokarts are pull back toys he likes to race them.
marioknex.gif
pTRU1-10763729reg.jpg

mariokinex0316-610.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom