• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Create Your Own Zelda Boss

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I got mine, if ever they came out with a zelda game with real multiplayer the dungeon bosses could all have a character kept captive, one of them could be an evil Keaton, it would take Keatons form and there would be grass everywhere, that can be destroyed but it will come back within 5 seconds, to beat this boss you would chase Evil Keaton he would dim the lights and turn into grass you would have to use whatever dungeon item it is to destroy each piece of moving grass he is hiding in then he'd come out and you'd attack him before he gets away.

Repeat a couple times and afterwards you would free the real Keaton and he would become a playable character in multiplayer, they could do the same for other characters with Zelda being in the end, but this is my boss idea for now, maybe I will be inspired to create another later.

Name-/sinister sandstorm-ELDESSIN
A giant mass of swirling sand with 2 rock cores in the center
It would spin around and drag you up in it,toss rocks,and cause quakes
key items-power gauntlet, double hookshot
strategy-when it launches a large rock at you grab it and roll it back knocking out one of the cores,this is when you hookshot it and attack.do this enough and it will split in two smaller tornadoes which you must hookshot both into eachother stunning it again.after the battle get the heart and move on to the next dungeon

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
You battle a massive dragon on top of a tower. Then you have to catch it with hookshot while wearing the iron boots. Now you have to anchor the hookshot to a ring on the of the tower, all while the dragon is trying to pull away. Once the chain is anchored, you have to climb the chain all the way up to the dragon while dodging fireballs. Finally you get to the top and cut his head off. Now that would be awesome.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm interesting thread...

I've always like the idea of huge bosses, that's why I loved Shadow of the Colossus.So my idea for this boss would be that you would tackle that specific Dungeon and when you enter the boss room the ceiling starts to collapse. You then find yourself in a race against time to escape the collapsing structure, when Link escapes the Dungeon he see's a very different sight than what he seen prior to entering. The Dungeon wasn't collapsing, instead it was shifting and now the Dungeon structure itself has came to life and what stands before Link is a huge boss which the likes no Zelda game has seen before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom