• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Create your own Divine Beast

D

Deleted member 85689

A post story
Divine Beast Raoro
Horse
Located just under the Great Plateau. However it is only accessible with the Ballad of the Champions DLC
To enter, you have to ride close to Raoro on your horse with Zelda riding with you and shooting light arrows while you avoid blasts coming from Raoro
Raoro's ability would be to move portions of it mane to allow light from the sun or moon enter certain areas
The boss would be Lightblight Ganon. The boss fight would revolve around winning a round of dead man's volley and then wailing on Lightblight Ganon. The second half would require Link to use occasional spin attacks to dispel a ring of energy.
The champion would be Zelda and the ability would be Zelda's Belief. This activates when Link runs out of stamina by replenishing a single wheel of stamina. The weapon would be Bow of the Goddess, which would shoots light arrows that arc like regular arrows. To remake the bow, a royal guard bow is needed along with wood and a diamond.

Ninja

Well well well
Divine Beast Vah Draco

Dragon shaped mechanical beast whose secrets must be unvieled by changing his shape between a staight line and an S. Inside of the dragon will be a hainted forest theme, and depending on the shape of the dragon, the temple will acquire heavy wind gusts. Vah Draco is the secret fourth dragon of BotW legend and is commanded by a chosen Korok named after the ancient hero.

Boss will be named Dragonblight Ganon, with an creepy resemblance to Volga from Hyrule Warriors, with a spear as his melee weapon, and sharp dragon scales as his long range weapon of choice. I'm sure @Vanessa28 would approve. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Divine Beast Vah Draco

Dragon shaped mechanical beast whose secrets must be unvieled by changing his shape between a staight line and an S. Inside of the dragon will be a hainted forest theme, and depending on the shape of the dragon, the temple will acquire heavy wind gusts. Vah Draco is the secret fourth dragon of BotW legend and is commanded by a chosen Korok named after the ancient hero.

Boss will be named Dragonblight Ganon, with an creepy resemblance to Volga from Hyrule Warriors, with a spear as his melee weapon, and sharp dragon scales as his long range weapon of choice. I'm sure @Vanessa28 would approve. :)
You got that right, my friend ;)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Divine Beast Scorpis

Temperatures rise and change based on the day and to find all that is required it'd have to submerge under the sand activating sand timers. (the beast rises and submerges based on these) The only part visible from above is the stinger which is also the entry point.

Divine Beast Scorpis

Temperatures rise and change based on the day and to find all that is required it'd have to submerge under the sand activating sand timers. (the beast rises and submerges based on these) The only part visible from above is the stinger which is also the entry point.

I was gutted when Vah Rudania wasnt a scorpion. The Beasts are such unthreatening animals.

Let's defeat Ganon, with an elephant, a newt, a bird and a camel.

Last edited:
New idea!

Divine Beast Vah Dafenis
Based on a lion
Claim the Master Sword to be allowed to challenge it for entry. Princess Zelda will use her power to tame it.
Much larger than the other Divine Beasts, being more of a full scale dungeon, going up the back left leg and making Link's way to the head. Link will have to reclaim broken pieces of the key to open the room to reclaim the beast.
Boss:
Guardian of the Royal Family: Anti-Ganon
A being born to serve the Royal Family to ensure the hero will meet expectations. He starts out in humanoid form similar to Ganondorf to fight Link with melee weapons and bows. Then he takes on his boar-like form in the second phase, being very similar to Ganon in Twilight Princess.
Weapon: Sage's Blade. Based on the sword that was meant to exterminate Ganondorf, it is a long blade that can heal itself the less it's used.
Power: Royal Family's Spirit. Link will glow gold and be invincible for 1 minute. Works once every 10 minutes.

Cartoonmaniac

Biggest Zelda fan this side of the South Pole
Would be cool if Ganon had a giant Moblin divine beast to fight the other ones. And you had to go in and calm it down.

That doesn't seem interesting enough. Maybe Link pilots another Divine Beast and the final battle is like a giant mech fight between the two of them :)

I have a few actually, here's one.
Divine Beast Ampi (As in Impa, another Impa, let's say this Impa's mother)
Based off a Bat
Located in Necluda
You need the Stealth Set when it lands to strike his wings so it can't fly away
Map's ability is to make the bat stand hunched or hang upside down.
The boss would be Shadowblight Ganon, which would look like Bongo Bongo.
His hands would turn into shadows and throw Link away, or try to flatten him. At first it's simple, either aim an arrow at his eye or run before his hands grab you to strike him with your weapon. In the second phase, he's start phasing his hands through walls and try punching Link. He will attempt to punch three times before a fist will come in a straight path. The trick is to make that last fist go flying at him by moving out of the way.
Defeating him will unlock Impa's Shade, which will make Link invisible for one minute, but can only be used twice.
The weapon is the Red Eye Shield, which protects Link from all none physical attacks, including Lynel's explosion. However, it will not shield physical attacks, arrows will literally go through it.

I had a similar idea so If you don't mind I use your idea with a few alterations. If you do mind just let me know so I can remove this post ;)

Name: Divine Beast Vah Impus (Impa + Lupus)
Species: Wolf
Entry Tactic: Stealth
Map Ability: Make the Divine Beasts stand on four legs or sit
Boss: Shadowblight Ganon
Champion Ability and weapon: Impa’s Shade and Giant Blade (a two-handed sword)

breathofthewinds

Champion Who Pilots Vah MilMag
Name: Divine Beast Vah Riasa
Species:Bear
Entry Tactic:Swordplay
Map Ability: Tilt front and back
Boss: Rockblight Ganon
Champion Ability and weapon: Kairi's Sight and Mega Slingshot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom