• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Create your own Divine Beast

BotW only has four Divine Beasts, DLC will potentially add a fifth, but for now which Divine Beast would you like to see as a fifth in BotW?

We have;
Naboris - camel (and hilarious)
Rutah - an elephant
Rudania - salamander
Medoh - bird

I still think theyre odd choices to fight Ganon with but...

So which animal would you make your Divine Beast and would you have a region in mind?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'd have a Bear for the Faron region. I think we could do with a more ferocious animal. The current selection aren't too fearsome.

It could be called Vah Rasia after Saria.

A lion in the faron region, named after Saria.

A wolf near kakariko village, named after Impa.

A grizzly bear near korok forest, named after Makar.

An octopus near the akalla coast, named after Rauru.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Would be cool if Ganon had a giant Moblin divine beast to fight the other ones. And you had to go in and calm it down.

Cthulu, in the great plateau, because cthulhu ganon would be awesome, and he would be so OP.....that it would scare the weak-hearted away from the game...... and rightfully so...... LOL..

I'm not sure if the fifth dungeon will actually be a divine beast... there is a mention of there being some sort of ancient facility beneath Hyrule Castle, so I think it'll be that.
If there was a fifth divine beast, then I think it would have been mentioned at some point, but it's possible they had begun work on one, and left it unfinished, in which case it might have been left it in the facility beneath the castle, so we might still see it, even if it's not operational.
It is a safe bet that a fifth divine beast would have been built specifically for one of the races, which leaves us with the Sheikah, Hylians, and Kokiri/Korok (we don't know when they changed form in this timeline).
I doubt the Sheikah would have made themselves one until they made one for each of the other races, so that basically rules them out.
The Hylians I would have thought would be the first to get a divine beast, if they got one at all, so I think they're less likely... but I'd say it would probably have been a lion, as a nod to the King of Red Lions.
The Kokiri/Korok I think would be most likely (we even have a Korok with a unique ability (potential champion) already... Hetsu)... and if I was to pick an animal for it to be based on, I'd probably say it would be some sort of monkey, as a nod to the monkeys in TP.

@DragonEleven I am pretty certain the "ancient facility" refers to the five pillars surrounding the castle.
Where Zelda said in her journal, where the majority of the guardians were located/stored. They were underground until Ganon happened or something, as a security measure on behalf of the Sheikah. Zelda said they rested deep beneath the castle so, despite attempts, no one could manage to recover them.

@DragonEleven I am pretty certain the "ancient facility" refers to the five pillars surrounding the castle.
Where Zelda said in her journal, where the majority of the guardians were located/stored. They were underground until Ganon happened or something, as a security measure on behalf of the Sheikah. Zelda said they rested deep beneath the castle so, despite attempts, no one could manage to recover them.
When I read that, I actually got the impression that the towers are just entrances to a single, much larger facility... similar to how the shrine entrances are pretty small compared to the actual shrines underneath.

When I read that, I actually got the impression that the towers are just entrances to a single, much larger facility... similar to how the shrine entrances are pretty small compared to the actual shrines underneath.
If that's the case...
I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption that the room where you fight Calamity Ganon is this facility. You basically fall beneath the castle before you meet him.

What to list:

Name
Species
Map Ability
Boss
Champion Ability and weapon

For example: Divine Beast Vah Teya, Arctic Frog, Hebra. To enter, you must melt the Icy armor on the legs and then immobilize them with fire arrows. The map allows you to put the frog into hibernation, which means the whole dungeon freezes, including water. The boss would be Frostblight Ganon, who would attack with a boomerang. The first half is relatively straightforward. However, he will eventually start blocking attacks with the boomerang and dropping icicles on you. Here, you must stasis an icicle and launch it at him. Upon defeat, you recieve (Champion Name)'s Dash. When you hold down B while stationary, you get a drastic speed boost for ten seconds, including attacks, climbing, swimming etc. The weapon is the Warp Boomerang, pressing Y will return it to you instantly, while holding R while it's away makes it incorporeal. if you make it materialize inside an enemy it does twice as much damage.

I have a few actually, here's one.
Divine Beast Ampi (As in Impa, another Impa, let's say this Impa's mother)
Based off a Bat
Located in Necluda
You need the Stealth Set when it lands to strike his wings so it can't fly away
Map's ability is to make the bat stand hunched or hang upside down.
The boss would be Shadowblight Ganon, which would look like Bongo Bongo.
His hands would turn into shadows and throw Link away, or try to flatten him. At first it's simple, either aim an arrow at his eye or run before his hands grab you to strike him with your weapon. In the second phase, he's start phasing his hands through walls and try punching Link. He will attempt to punch three times before a fist will come in a straight path. The trick is to make that last fist go flying at him by moving out of the way.
Defeating him will unlock Impa's Shade, which will make Link invisible for one minute, but can only be used twice.
The weapon is the Red Eye Shield, which protects Link from all none physical attacks, including Lynel's explosion. However, it will not shield physical attacks, arrows will literally go through it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom