• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter

Creamy or Crunchy?

• Creamy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crunchy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Creamy is absolutely disgusting. It's blasphemy to the food gods. It's a stain on the glory of peanut butter. It needs to stop existing. Crunchy is the only kind of TRUE peanut butter. The chunks of peanuts adds a delicious crunchiness that is unparalleled. Creamy just tastes like butter with false peanut flavoring. Peanut butter just isn't the same without peanuts. Why do you think it's called PEANUT butter? Because it's about PEANUTS. Peanuts are what truly make peanut butter so delicious. Without them, it's like a hot dog with no bun. A turtle with no shell.

Creamy peanut butter is a disgrace. A very disgusting disgrace.

Kybyrian

Why is there no, both option? I prefer creamy personally. What I would like to see brought back is a special type of crunchy peanut butter. The one where it has bits of Crunch bars mixed in. That stuff was top of the line. And I mean, some people like seeing the peanuts in the peanut butter. But creamy is the same peanut butter, just with the peanuts not visible, but still present. I've had some Amish peanut butter once. Really good and it was all the creamy variety. High;y recommended. Another peanut butter brand I endorse is Reese's.

Because you can't just lead a dual lifestyle. If you end up torn between two paths in your life you will never progress significantly down any road.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Creamy is better than crunchy. I don't like chewing on anything except hte bread and the peanut butter; nuts are not good for me anyway. :J

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I absolutely love Crunchy Peanut Butter. I kinda like Creamy, but I prefer the Crunchy Peanut Butter. The nuts make the peanut butter taste delicious.:3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Why isn't there any both option? Creamy and crunchy are my pick. Creamy is best when eating delicious sandwiches and crunchy is best for... everything. Both are delicious in their own ways, so both are my pick.

Honestly my first instinct is to say creamy but I don't think I've ever had crunchy so I can't make a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom