• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Crazy things you have done for a dare

Ever done something crazy for a dare

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was watching a video on youtube today and the guys in it were walking on a treadmill as legos were thrown onto it. In the comments the ideas are given for the next video. There is loads of other content on the channel performing these dares where they eat extra spicy chillis and theres also one involving eating a cactus with spines on.

Anyway I was inspired to make a thread about this. I think most people, especially in school, dare their mates to do things and get dared to do things themselves. You might even be double dared and then you absolutely must carry out whatever it is you have been dared to do.

So i was wondering if you have any memorable dares that you have carried out yourself or if you have dared a friend to do something wild and they ended up doing it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
In elementary school, my friend dared me to run to the other end of the snow-covered field barefoot. I did it. It was hell.

Another time, there was a group of like 5 of us playing Truth or Dare at my friend's house. We all dared him to run out into the street naked. He did it. I know at least one person saw him.

Back in second grade, I was dared to pull my pants down in class, which I did of course. Also in second grade, I told my teacher to **** off on a dare.

These are the ones that come to mind right away, but it's certainly not all. There have been a lot of things me/my friends have done on dares lol.

Reactions: Dio

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In elementary school, my friend dared me to run to the other end of the snow-covered field barefoot. I did it. It was hell.

Another time, there was a group of like 5 of us playing Truth or Dare at my friend's house. We all dared him to run out into the street naked. He did it. I know at least one person saw him.

Back in second grade, I was dared to pull my pants down in class, which I did of course. Also in second grade, I told my teacher to **** off on a dare.

These are the ones that come to mind right away, but it's certainly not all. There have been a lot of things me/my friends have done on dares lol.
So there's no other extremely notable dare that perhaps other ZD users might be aware of and you'd like to share it? :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I did write a post before for this but my phone died and it was lost and I couldnt be bothered to write it again...

Until now

I was out in a restaurant and we asked for some bowls of chillis to put in our curry. I was with a friend of mine and his brother, and also someone who had been invited along that I had never met before. Apparently white people such as myself can't handle spice and Pakistanis such as him are hardened to the heat so I was challenged to eat half the chillis whole. So I did. They were pretty spicy but not enough to affect me. I made it look like they were not hot at all. So when I then dared the guy to eat the other half he was all too happy to do it. He ended up going to the toilet, bright red in the face and his eyes and nose watering from the heat.

Me and my sister used to dare each other to throw things off the balcony so they smash into different areas of our garden, sometimes into a neighbouring garden. Eggs and fruit mainly. Very satisfying.

In science lessons I was often dared to burn things I shouldnt. People could always count on me to carry out these kind of dares because I loved doing them. I was nearly caught once when I lit a piece of metal ribbon I thought was a magnesium strip but it turned out to be something else that reacted a bit more volently to being melted and burned the wooden side.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Did a finger full of ghost pepper sauce mixed with something else when I was in Tijuana Flats...felt like I burned a hole in my tongue.

The rest involve me whipping it (my dick) out in public places.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Did a finger full of ghost pepper sauce mixed with something else when I was in Tijuana Flats...felt like I burned a hole in my tongue.

The rest involve me whipping it (my dick) out in public places.
I've done lots of hot pepper challenges, but I wouldn't say for dares. The first time I had a jalapeño pepper was on a dare, but pretty much every other time was just because I love to challenge myself, and I actually like the feeling of burning my mouth off. :P I ate little pieces of ghost chili once at my friend's house, and we used to eat whole habaneros at gaming parties (the worse you lost, the more you had to eat). A local pizzeria has a pizza with Carolina reapers, ghost chilis, and habaneros that I plan to try soon, you get a picture on the wall if you finish it in 6 minutes. That is something I likely will need to be dared to do.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I did write a post before for this but my phone died and it was lost and I couldnt be bothered to write it again...

Until now

I was out in a restaurant and we asked for some bowls of chillis to put in our curry. I was with a friend of mine and his brother, and also someone who had been invited along that I had never met before. Apparently white people such as myself can't handle spice and Pakistanis such as him are hardened to the heat so I was challenged to eat half the chillis whole. So I did. They were pretty spicy but not enough to affect me. I made it look like they were not hot at all. So when I then dared the guy to eat the other half he was all too happy to do it. He ended up going to the toilet, bright red in the face and his eyes and nose watering from the heat.

Me and my sister used to dare each other to throw things off the balcony so they smash into different areas of our garden, sometimes into a neighbouring garden. Eggs and fruit mainly. Very satisfying.

In science lessons I was often dared to burn things I shouldnt. People could always count on me to carry out these kind of dares because I loved doing them. I was nearly caught once when I lit a piece of metal ribbon I thought was a magnesium strip but it turned out to be something else that reacted a bit more volently to being melted and burned the wooden side.

I used to chuck stuff out the window of the top floor of my house but more as a dare to myself. I broke many of my sisters things as a child lol.

Most of the things I did on dares for some reason we're in science lessons at school ; I also used to burn stuff I wasn't supposed to in science lessons on dares. I have set fire to a plastic bag, plasticine and many random pieces of paper amongst other things. Plastic of any kind smells really bad when you burn it. 0/10 do not recommend

In year 9 science lessons my teacher had it in for me for some reason. She used to purposely call me by the wrong name, mark me under on purpose and generally just pick on me and the girl I used to sit next to. This went on for so many months that I started to do **** just to mess with her. One day the girl next to me dared me to do as much **** to make the teacher jump as possible but keep cool about it. So I ended up pulling the blind to the window next to my desk down and letting it go when her back was turned, causing her to jump and almost fall off her stilettos.
I just said whoops accident! I did a few other stupid things like that that one lesson, I don't really remember what though. I got away with all of it even though everyone in the class figured out what was wrong. Everyone hated that teacher so they just laughed.

Another science lesson incident was a year later, in year 10. We were doing something with, I believe, limonene. My friend dared me to drink it so I did. Then we had to "theoretically" ask the teacher if it was poisonous. (It wasn't).

In year 11 but this time in maths I locked the teacher out of the room when he left briefly on a dare. I got my one and only detention for that (I'd had loads of whole class ones but not individual ones before).

The first time I went to a nightclub, it was for a friends 18th. Now this was actually the famous G-A-Y Heaven in London. My friend had this wheel thing with an arrow you spin and it gives you a bunch of stupid dares. Mostly they're like take a shot or drink a dirty pint or whatever but the one I managed to land was pee in the opposite genders bathroom. I just walked right in there, went to a cubicle, peed, washed my hands and walked out. Lots of gay guys just kind of stared at me but nobody said anything, not even the toilet attendant. I don't know if I'd have got away with that at a straight club to be honest.

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom