• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Crashing on Collectors Edition Disc

Kylon

Deku scrub
Hi

I started a new file on majoras mask yesterday. I played on the wii via the GC zelda collectors edition disc. However, the game crashed on me in clocktown - when I left town, before it changed scene, the screen froze and stayed black. I couldn't do anything about this except turn the power off and lose my saved progress...

Now, I read up on this afterwards. And apparantly, MM on the GC zelda collectors edition disc crashes a lot... so I know it's not just me. I am not too far on the game, so I am thinking of just downloading it for the virtual console instead and starting again.

My question is: Does MM work fine on the virtual console? No crashing like the version I'm currently playing on?

Thanks
i have the collectors disc to my majoras mask has never crashed

Teal

Useful Help.
At the moment am replaying Majora's Mask on the Game Cube Collector edition and its only crashed once for me and am at Ikana Castle i guess it crashes since of the port to the Game Cube, hope it does not crash again espically if am in a temple.

Tael.

biggreenhawk35

Link's Hawk/Celtic Form
it does crash a bit mine always does when i go near the seaside skulltula house and another time it made me freakin' mad when i was about to face gomess in the stone tower temple and i slashed at a pot and then boom it froze:mad:
I had to do most of the tedious temple all over again except i saved when i got my light arrows *phew*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom