• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art CraptainFalcon's Crap/ DRAWINGS!

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
So... I decided to start my own art thread cause:

-A lot of people are doing it
-Cause I really don't have anyone to give me constructive criticism and review my work.

So yeah, I think there are gonna be like 2 of these. One dedicated to Zelda art and another dedicated to general or original art. So, done with this introduction, let's see some drawings!

Linkconcept.jpg

Now, when I first drew this one I thought it looked pretty good... but now I see many things wrong with it.

Link.jpg

I just drew this one, like, today. Please point out any problems with it.

Melantha.jpg

Just an OC of mine. I was also practicing female anatomy and I also drew this for the ZD fan game group.

So yeah... that's my crap I have for today. I'll post more later.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Holy...

Why didn't you post these earlier?! You should be damn proud of yourself, man! I love these! :loveeyeballs:

THANK YOU!

I didn't have the balls to post these, because I didn't want people pointing out all the bad things but then I said "screw that" and put these up.

bunny

birb overlord
Holy frick you are good, what are you even saying? Seriously, you have talent. I would very much like to see more of your artwork. These are absolutely amazing.

Sheik

:the:
Any thoughts I had that I could draw at least half-decently just went out the window, haha.
Dude, you're seriously good!

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Okay so I drew a new one. This one is titled "The Hero of Hyrule" and it's based on the original concept art for Link in Twilight Princess. I'm pretty happy with this one.

Yeah, it's also been a long time since I even looked at this thread. I actually forgot about it until a few days ago I was like "Oh, yeah! I have an art thread!"

Anyways, here's the drawing.

Hero-of-Hyrule.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
HOLY S***! These are marvelous! You have mad skills! These drawings are incredible C.Falcon! Keep up the amazing and fantastic work! I would love to see more incredible artwork from you because these are just incredible! Keep up the outstanding work! Congratulations on all your art! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom