• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cows?..

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
The famous aliens are the monsters from Romani Rance in Majora's Mask. They come 2:00 AM till 5:00 AM, they are taking the cows somewhere, i don't know where but that monsters are like aliens jes, but if they ARE is my question too.
Anyway about Master Quest jes, the cows are everywhere in Lord Juba-Juba's Belly. They are used for keys to open any doors. I was them even at the bottom of the water. Bellow the second room, and the funnies one i really can't figure out how many it are, it looks soo stupid though.

In OOT they put the cows for producing milk, if not then i don't know why they set a cow on a pointless place like the Death Mountain. And other secret places.

The cow in the bottom of the well in Ikana was needed. There is a Gibdo who wants milk from you. If you go outside maybe you must start over again. They some cows because you need them in any case. But why use them as a sort of buttons in Master Quest? xD

Zarom

The King
Yeah. I think they are some kind of aliens/poes/ghosts. And something sad you may have notice: On the third day, if you haven't done this side quest, Romani will get back in the ranch, but she will have lost her memory.

The cows are place everywhere just to one purpose: to have milk. :)

Flagpole

I'm back!!
They must be there for some reason... I mean, they give you milk if you play Epona´s Song in front of them.

For example, the only thing the Gossip stones are useful for is because you can play zelda Lullaby or Song of Storms in front of them to make a fairy appear.

Or maybe something happens when you play Epona's Song in front of all of the cows, idk...

Zarom

The King
They must be there for some reason... I mean, they give you milk if you play Epona´s Song in front of them.

For example, the only thing the Gossip stones are useful for is because you can play zelda Lullaby or Song of Storms in front of them to make a fairy appear.

Or maybe something happens when you play Epona's Song in front of all of the cows, idk...

The cows are there only to give milk to Link. For example, there is a cow in the well in Ikana who is there to give milk because Link need it to give it to a gibdo who wants calcium. :nod:

No. Gossip Stones are also there to respond to the Mask of Truth. They tell really interesting gossips. :nod:

And no. Nothing happens when you play Epona's Song in front of them all. :D

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
In mq cows were all over jabu jabu's belly but they were embedded into the tissue which to me suggests that jabu jabu doesn't need to digest much of his food in order to obtain nutrients from it. But being absorbed alive seems very gruesome don't you think?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
well the cows are fun to screw around with and good to practice killing with your sword.

cows... blah blah blah... milk... yes milk!!! what is there to say???

Last edited:
This was very weird and just having cows in a Zelda game was even weird. Why, and how would a huge cow fit into such a small little burrow like thing? This makes absolutely ZERO since. I know that they give you milk, and i suppose if you really needed some health, you could get if from the cow. I suppose thats the only main reason that a cow is in the game.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
How could aliens or "they" affect cows in OoT, if "they" appear in MM, which comes after OoT?

Aki Graham

Secret Finder
Cows are meant to give milk. 'Tis all.
In MM, they are parts of some major side-quests, which is pretty much the whole game.
So, that just goes to show...

That cows can walk on water.

zants follower

underling of the dark god
How could aliens or "they" affect cows in OoT, if "they" appear in MM, which comes after OoT?

romani says that "they" come every year. also, theres the whole at the beginning of mm and noone knows if termina is a different country or a different deminsion or time or wutevah

O

OoT boy11

I think the weirdist thing is you can get a cow in your room in OoT I mean seriousley how did Malon get a cow up a ladder?.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
I think the monsters put them there so that Link could not get more health. Note most of the caverns are hidden so Nintendo yes put them there but not so Link can get milk whenever he wanted but so he would have to find them. This is just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom