• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Couple of Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PrinceCharming

These questions are about Oracle of ages.I completed the 4th dungeon and even tho I am trying to follow video's, maps, and this sites written walkthrough I am having some problems.

1-Where are the best areas to palnt Gasha trees? I have four Gasha seeds and haven't planted any yet.

2-I have Ricky has my pet and I have a problem.If you call Ricky then leave him and go somewhere without him, when he come to you if you play his flute? and does the flute work jsut in the present or can it work in the past aswell?

3-I haven't done the trade squence and I was wondering, do I have to do the trade squence to get the noblesword? if no how can I get it without trading?

4-Is their a level 3 sword and if so how do I it?

5-Anyone know all the locations of all the rings in oracle of ages?

6-Whats the best area to get money? and how do I get to the secret shop?

Sorry for the long questions,I did ok when I was playing this in school (along time ago) but since I haven't played this ages,I having some memory problems, lol.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Here are your answers:

1. There's a hidden soil in the Past near the Maku tree, plant it there, use your shovel, the others...well plant anywhere you find some.

2. Ricky will only come in the PRESENT. He's not in the past otherwise, he'd be a VERY old punchin Kangroo.

3. You HAVE to do the trading sequence, and YOU can get the noble sword around the 4th dungeon, which is really early and can save your hide on the incoming boss battles. Start at the graveyard at the present.

4. There is, IF you beat the game your playing, you'll receive a CODE. THAT code must be typed in Oracle of Seasons. THEN you have created a link game. I'll elaborate this later on.

5. The rings don't have a set location, and some rings can ONLY be obtained in Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons. OR you can download the password generator the site has, it has the things you need to complete your game.

6. The secret shop? You need to go to the past and play the second tune you learned while repairing the Tuni Nut. Head to Labrynna Village, and try to guess where the shop is at the present, then play the tune and you'll end up in the spot where it'll lead you to the secret shop. Well, you need to position yourself JUST right. The shop in the present has another entrance, yet it's surrounded by a fence right? You have to position yourself right and you'll end up in that path.
If your talking about the GBA shop, you can only access it IF you play the game in a Game Boy Advance. And there are TWO rings that can only be obtained in those shops. If you want rupees and fast, you either have the rupee ring equipped, but that's a rare rare find, it can come from a gasha nut, from bumping into Maple, or finding them in Dungeons. Just slay monsters and cut grass, you;ll get it eventually. AND don't BUY from the shops, just find spare hearts on the grass or visit a fairy fountain. Cut the grass for spare bombs and seeds as well.

P

PrinceCharming

Thanks K4Kings.What I meant about Ricky is after I got his flute and help him I used his flute to call him but if I leave him and go somewhere without him and use the flute he doesn't come. (this happened in the peresent)Is that suppose to happen? Can you please give me the link to the password generator, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom