• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
1 day till North America release
4 days till Japan release
5 days till Australia release

So close to release:D.

Well people, the Moon falls in one day!!! While I have the chance, I want to wish all of you Zelda fans a happy playthrough of Skyward Sword! I'm really hoping that this game will be an amazing experience (of course it will) because while I've been growing up, things have been looking less... colorful. Not many things can bring me into a state of true happiness, but Skyward Sword will give me the feeling that I'm just a little kid. I get this feeling whenever I play Oot because it was the first game I played, and I had sooo many great memories from that game as a kid. I truly hope that Skyward Sword not only makes you guys happy, but makes you all feel like kids again. Thank you Shiggy Moto! (father of my childhood :))

Big Octo

=^)
1 more day! Excitement overload.

From the E3 promotional artwork to the release of the Final Boss battle, the feeling doesn't change. It's a new 3D Zelda, people! And it's gonna be the best for the Wii and quite possibly the best Zelda there is! Let's get it on!

I am still excited for this game and I can't wait to play it.

And Zelda Wiki says 12 hours remaining until it comes out in North American.

Last edited:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Wow 12 hours left! The school news that we watch in the morning had the Skyward Sword commercial goin on since Wednesday. I can't wait for the game to finally come out!

Don't you just love these anticipating moments before a new game is released? :)

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
So excited! Refuse to read spoilers on this forum, just joining countdown. :lol: Tommorrow's going to go one of two ways; everyone will be on or off. Either we'll all be off playing our hearts out or we'll all be on using walkthrouhgs. Which, really, kind of ruins the fun. But you know, if we're all on we're all gonna be talking in the shoutbox like where are you cuz I'm at the part where blah blah blah happens and all that stuff.

So can I assume pretty much most/all of us Zelda-expert-fans are getting the bundle?

Selda

Mysteries of the Deep
So close the north america release!I'm going to be a big sister soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
October have 31 days because February have 28
Same with July.
Anyways
~Night of the Final Day~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom