• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
11 days... I CAN'T WAIT!!! I hope that I get very little homework that week, because I'll be playing it ALL weekend!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hi everyone!
I'm a new user and I'd like to ask you a question: anyone knows where I can find the Zelda Skyward Sword' guide in Japanese?
The magic world of videogames for me is unknown, but I'd like to make a present to a friend of mine, the problem is that I have no idea where to begin to find this guide...:-(
I beg your pardon if I made any mistakes (I'm not English) and I hope some of you can help me.
Thank you so much

I don't know exactly what it is you want, but since skyward sword is not out it does not yet have a guide. Sorry If I'm not of much help.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
i've never been as excited about a Zelda game being released as i am about SS

Neither have I. I actually have never had the chance to be. OOT was my first Zelda. I did not even find out about the wind waker until it was on shelves, because i was about 11 and did not even know there would even be a sequel to OOT. For TP I heard it mentioned by someone near the release date, and yet the first time I decided that I really wanted it was when an advert on the TV came on. At that moment I realised I absolutely must have a wii so I could play it. I then went to my local Argos store where they told me the only wii I would be able to get was in Exeter. And that is where I went. For SS I have been searching for news for a couple of years, and seeing new bits of info coming out really excites me. I have been anticipating this game for a long time and it is the most exited I have ever been for a game and the longest time I have spent perpetually excited.

Today I have felt both great excitement and elation, as well as one of the single worst teases I have ever dealt with. I went into Gamestop today, to pay towards my special edition of Skyward sword. When I walked into the store, I see a huge Zelda display. and looking over to the counter, what did I see? The special edition, shiny gold boxing!!!! I dashed over there as quick as I could, and the clerk was smiling at me, trying not to laugh I bet. The words came out before I thought them. "OMG. Do you have copies in this now, somehow?" I hoped beyond anything they did. because there my box was! in my hands! He then told me no..and I'd have to wait for the 20th. I asked if he had copys in the back yet, and if he did, I'd pay double for one NOW. he neither confirmed nor denied it's being in the back, but chuckled some. Oh well, but the excitement!!! And then the worse news...apparently there will be no Midnight release. and since the 20th lands on a Sunday, I'm forced to wait until 11, when the stores opens, opposed to the usual time of 9. *sigh*

Byrne

Waterloo
(Rolls on the floor) I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! (explodes)

Guess who's going to be stalking Wal-mart until it comes out onto shelves... The one by me is open 24 hours and I'm quite sure that I'm going to be there in the wee hours of the morning in order to get it as soon as possible. As far as there being a midnight release? I'm not sure... There is a possibility cause Skyrim will be having a midnight release and so I can always hope. Hell even if it's not a midnight release... I can still creep there for a while until they shelve it.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NEXT VERSE!!!
9 days 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...
Two ocarinas,
And a slingshot and a Kikwee!

11 days here in America and I can't wait! I'm so excited that it's only a week and a half! keep the thread alive more and more now that it's getting closer! And also, clever and entertaining celeboy! keep it going, i'm eager to see the rest of the song!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
9 days 'till Zelda and Beedle sold to me...

I don't think you'll be able to buy anything from that man, his prices are sky high. 1600 rupees for a piece of heart! I am interested to hear the rest of your song though.

10 days! only 10 days! :D

I haven't been this excited for something in a long time! I can't wait! every time I get up in the morning, I state how many days it is until skyward sword. I also just mention it to people, I just go up to someone I know and say "only 10 days." XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom