• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
12 days for here in England! Pre-ordered the £50 gold wiimote+ edition and now I'm trying to get through master quest on OoT.

You guys are so lucky... Two weeks on the dot for us in America. But I'm going to be up bright and early to go get it you can believe that!

I have been beyond "biting the bit" in anticipation of Skyward Sword's release. And I can really get into it. and perhaps I will. can we blog here? (and if so, please PM me on how to make one) but I also gotta keep it real. I knew -nothing- about the game, until a month or so ago. I got my new game informer. and heart stopped. full out epic Zelda cover, and huge Zelda article. I got giddy immediatley. I mean, I grew up with these games, since the original. I bought my Wii just for it. and am playing both Twilight Princess, and OOT, to kill the painful wait. Zelda has always been my all time fave game. so besides the long wait. (for me..I know, I know) I am left wondering. Why was I not informed of this sooner? Lol. Any confirms on a midnight release? I want my golden special edition wii-mote, awesome cd and that game in my wii. I'd hate to stay up all night, just to wait for gamestop to open in the morning.

Me too man. There were two reasons I got a wii, one for Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Two... for the amazing Zelda game I knew would come out on it eventually. I'm glad I did and now I'm as anxious as ever to get Skyward Sword, especially that we've hit the two week mark. I can only pray that these two weeks of work and school zoom by for Thanksgiving to get here and our long overdue epic game. If there isn't a midnight release, you can bet I'll be at Wal-Mart as soon as the electronics section opens up so that I'm there to get mine. There's no way I'm waiting any longer than i have to in order to play this game.

I couldn't agree with you more. There is no reason to wait when the game hits shelves. Are you going for the standard version, or can you get the special edition at Wally world to? I normally never ever get special editions, but I'd hate myself forever if I didn't grab this one.

As much as I want to get the special edition bundle with everything in it... I can't afford it. I'm going to be sad for the rest of my life because of it but in my state I just can't do it... I'm definitely getting it though, be it special or normal, in this case normal, because it's just captured me and looks to be the game of the year for me. I've loved Zelda since I can remember and there's no doubt in my mind that Skyward Sword will hold a special place.

Well, when it comes down to it. It's the same game all of us are going to enjoy. We're all going to love it. Special edition or not. Then we're gonna master the game, and all foam at the mouth for the next installment. Zelda left an impression in all our hearts. It just comes in 4 pieces. Lol

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Ah! Less than 300 hours until it its Euro stores!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Why doesn't Nintendo do midnight releases? Not that I would go to one, I don't really want to camp out just to get it a few hours earlier, besides, I have a preorder, but isn't it interesting that even with non-casual hardcore games, they don't do midnight releases.
13 days, 15 hours 8 minutes 30 seconds, EST until North American release, by the time I press "post quick reply"

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
1 million seconds until it comes out!

112 hours until we get IGN's video review. A lot of people say that IGN sucks, but I really like their video reviews, mainly because they are very biased towards Zelda :P

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
1 million seconds until it comes out!

112 hours until we get IGN's video review. A lot of people say that IGN sucks, but I really like their video reviews, mainly because they are very biased towards Zelda :P

Actually, it's about 1177680 seconds, and counting down...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom