• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Think about it, in ten days, we'll be into the 30 days, then in the 20's, then the 10's! It's not even far anymore!

use facebook or this site or a diary or callendar. What were you doing 46 days ago? dosnt seem so long anymore.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
can't wait untill the 18th of November. I have no games to play to fill my time with so the time between now and then is going to be a drag. Looking forward to the cd and remote too.

YogLink

Water Temple Lover
I willl only get an wii and SS on chritmas but still.... I'm excited =)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I just bought a new blu-ray player that let's me play HD youtube vids fullscreen on my 50'' TV, so I've been playing trailers and gameplay footage of Skyward Sword the way it will actualy look like when I play it, instead of the usual little computer screen. I wave my Wiimote Plus along with the footage, does that make me a super nerd?

43 days left... *tik, tok, tik, tok*

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Did you spray-paint your wiimote gold so that you get a feel for what it will be like when the time comes?
I shall feel every one of those days pass by, and not a day will pass when I am not excited for SS.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
People, we are now under the 1000 hour mark! 965 hours to be exact... Just over a month to go...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
38 days left, I get a little emotional when I think about how long it has been since the game was called Zelda Wii, what will I do when it comes out, I'll play it, then start waiting for Zelda WiiU? o_0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom