• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

D

darkbeastganon

I already pre ordered it but I wish nintendo had some sort of special edition content that came with the game like a wii remote plus that looked like the master sword and a silver and blue nunchuck with a gold c button and a red z button. I think that would look awesome!!!

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Honestly, I thin that would look tacky. I'm fine with the golden one, it already possesses that Zelda feel.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I already pre ordered it but I wish nintendo had some sort of special edition content that came with the game like a wii remote plus that looked like the master sword and a silver and blue nunchuck with a gold c button and a red z button. I think that would look awesome!!!

They are making a special bundle that is talked about on ZD home page about a golden Wii Remote Plus. As for the Master Sword I do agree with Caelus in say that it would be kind of tacky.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Im still shocked at the price. One of the best game deals this year. Save 20 bucks on a wii mote (let alone a Zelda one) AND get a free CD? Im sold more than I already was:)

geek4887

The Unknown
*sigh* If only I could use the song of double time. But, it's only a couple months away right? It's not gonna be THAT bad. :)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
I have now Pre-Ordered Skyward Sword. Oh ya, I can't wait to fly in the sky on Skyloft. I also wonder if the ceremony on Skyloft is like a coming of age ceremony like Wind Waker. Or Link could be going into College!! What do you think it is?

Perhaps the release date will be November 20? The Sunday before Thanksgiving. :D

You win!!!! =D lol . This is will be my second really anticipated zelda game, the first was twilight princess, but this one is BY FAR more hyped up in my brain than tp was, the release of the Wii overshadowed the release of TP i think but now i can focus just on zelda and it will beee faaaabulouuuus. November 22 just cant come quick enough, but there are other things to look forward to so that the wait for SS wont be so bad. For instance: the adventure update of mineraft is coming out, really looking forward to that, also school is starting, which will take my mind off things. its usually better to live in the present but that can get really hard when you're stuck inside all day with nothing to do!

I think i will preorder the bundle for my local EB games... because it looks really cool and I dont wantto miss out on anything that i have waited sooo long and patiently for lol

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
It's released just in time for Black Friday... :lol:

Anyway, I made a new avatar in honor of Skyward Sword's release and the new box-art. I'm currently in the process of making a new signature, so...yeah.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Are you guys sure that it's 78 days left? I'm counting the time until November 20, and I got 81 days. I counted backwards from a calendar. o_O

EDIT: I counted forward this time. Still 81 days.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom