• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
We can finally have this thread live up to its name- with a countdown!

I will sadly not ever check the Zelda Dungeon homepage again until this blows over. I don't want to see any more information than I already have.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
94 days before Skyward Sword!

Fun fact, this means 8 165 810 seconds!

Hell YEAH, we Europe is GETTIN SOME LOVE!
I'm so pumped right now, never been so proud to be European :P

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm half French, so half of me is proud that Europe is getting lots of Zelda love, and the other half of me is jealous as hell that I'm not living there now, stupid Canada :lol:

Only 7 821 471 seconds until Euro release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
87 days before you European folk can play the game. I don't know what were gonn do when we'll be done waiting for Skyward Sword, start waiting or Zelda WiiU?

R

Raphael

What?!? There's a release date? Man, I wasn't on for a few days, and BAM! I'm so happy to have a date to mark on my calendar.

Now that we have a release date, should I preorder? I was thinking of doing it online and getting it delivered, or should I just pick one up from a store?

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
87 days before you European folk can play the game. I don't know what were gonn do when we'll be done waiting for Skyward Sword, start waiting or Zelda WiiU?

When we're done waiting for Skyward Sword, we'll obviously play Skyward Sword, silly. But a few months after, then we will speculate, do three heart runs, minimalist runs, speed runs, or just go through it again, etc.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
No, STOP!
It's forbidden to talk about your life Post-SS.

Pfff, you're getting me all depressed!

:D Are you saying that the wait for Skyward Sword has become a big part of your life? It has in mine...

I'm jealous of your guy's excitement :(, but I'm ecstatic that there's a solid release date:). However, I am sad because I won't be able to purchase the game come launch:(. Heck, I don't think I'll be able to purchase it within the launch window at all. An unfortunate set of circumstances has hindered the likelihood of me purchasing this year. Oh well, hopefully next year...:yes:

/optimistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom