• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Oh my god!!!! I just woke up from a dream were I checked Zelda Informer and found an official release date for august 31 and a completely new trailer.... If only my dreams came true..............

NOE has finally revealed the release schedule for the holiday season, which say that at least the europeian release date will be November the 18th. As Nintendo have stated that they are aiming for a worldwide release, then we can asume it's around 18th of November for the rest of the world too.

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/29626/new-nintendo-wii-release-schedule/

That makes it 93 days left, as of today (August 17th). Unfortunately there are no new teasers nor trailers ;) - yet...

If this is true, we Europeans are getting a lot of love lately. First the three big (J)RPG's, now the first SS release date!
Let's hope it's legit!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wait, what RPGS? I MUST KNOW!

Anyway, 2 months and a day to go! Until then, Mother 3, Luigis Mansion, Star Fox and so much more will entertain me :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wait! Wait! So is this official? November 18th for Europe? Is OfficialNintendoMagazine, well, official Nintendo news?

Edit: Nevermind, I checked on a fe sites and this is legit!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Wooohooo!!! I can't wait now!!! November 20th, baby! Makes me want to cheat by going to Europe. :P

Then you'd have to buy a european Wii just to play it. Unless you be mean and mod your Wii :D

I guess the game is finished now, and they're polishing it up for the next 90 days :D God I can't believe this, I've been waiting for this game since january 2009, and 2 and a half years later I'm gonna actually play it! :D

Now, when will we get the boxart?

S

SamanthaAshley

95 DAYS!!!

by the way .... do we know if they are gonna do a midnight release or do i have to wait all morning until the stores finally open on sunday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom