• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I was out of town for a few days, without access to my account, so I was hoping that some news would pop up in my absence, but there doesn't seem to be any. (Or has there been any that I'm not aware of?)

I was really hpoing for a release date, but hey! We'll get the game when it comes.

Gamescom and PAX these two weeks (big game conventions)..

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
TGS 2011 is later on in the year, and I don't think Nintendo usually makes reveals during that time (usually companies like Square Enix shine at TGS). SS is a big game, so they might appear at TGS, but I'm not really hoping for it.

Yes, true. Square-Enix usually does stand out big time at the Tokyo Game Show, and the spotlight will likely be shone on the new Kingdom Hearts and FFXIII 2 games. From my perspective, it just seems like an excellent time - opportunity-wise - to reveal Skyward Sword's release date, but meh... Oh well...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That viewpoint isn't without its facts and possibilities! You're right, it would be a perfect time for Nintendo to show us a new teaser for the game, as it could generate more hype and possibly win some people over from other sides of the gaming spectrum! I suppose we'll have to wait and see to know!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
When is Gamescom this year? I know we didn't get anything about Skyward Sword, or anything much in terms of news at last years Gamescom, but now that Skyward Sword has been fully revealed, maybe things will be a little different.

D

DragonT

Gamescom starts at Tuesdsy with some press conferences, Wednesday is de Press day and from Thursday to Sunday the convention is open for public. And I think we might get a new trailer (we got one with Spirit Tracks, so.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Gamescom starts at Tuesdsy with some press conferences, Wednesday is de Press day and from Thursday to Sunday the convention is open for public. And I think we might get a new trailer (we got one with Spirit Tracks, so.

Wait, does Nintendo have a press conference at Gamescom?.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。

So after tomorow, we might get something. Don't get your hopes too high, because there is a chance we get nothing!

D

DragonT

Wait, does Nintendo have a press conference at Gamescom?.

No, they don't.

Most likely we will get nothin, but nevertheless it's a very cool event. Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) is signing autographs and they have a Mario Kart Wii tournament too!

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
No, they don't.

Most likely we will get nothin, but nevertheless it's a very cool event. Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario) is signing autographs and they have a Mario Kart Wii tournament too!

We might get a trailer like the Comic-Con one, a few new scenes added to the E3 2011 trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom