• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

P

Phi

I can't wait for this game to come out! ahhh i hope it comes out in november, my birthday! This is going to be awesome. I cannot wait:)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wow, I just read a rumor that the game's subtitle was changed to 'Spirit Sword'. I had to laugh, because it reminded me of an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho :)

Does anyone know if the sword beams will still be in the finished product or were they just there for the E3 2010 demo?

Wow, I just read a rumor that the game's subtitle was changed to 'Spirit Sword'. I had to laugh, because it reminded me of an anime called Yu Yu Hakusho :)

Does anyone know if the sword beams will still be in the finished product or were they just there for the E3 2010 demo?
Spirit Sword? Ha, didn't Kuwabara wield one of those? The title, Spirit Sword sounds so plain and over-used :lol:. Anyway, I think Sword Beams will still be included in the final product, but may not be available early on.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I just realized something. Skyward Sword will be the last title made on the Wii by Nintendo. I mean, there will be other Wii games after Skyward Sword, but i'm pretty sure this si the last game made by Nintendo for the Wii. Am i right or wrong?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。

Sword beams are still in the game, you can see people using them at this years E3.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior

Lol Spirit Sword, so it's Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword put together XD

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。

Were exactly did you read this? It's sounds so fake!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, Kuwabara had one :D

It was on some Zelda fansite that I was skmming through. I don't remember the name, but know that it wasn't a widespread rumor, probably just a community thing they had going. The comment was made in 2010 so it has no water under it.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Sword beams are still in the game, you can see people using them at this years E3.

Yup. My speculation senses tell me that a while into the game (Probably sometime after the Ghirahim fight as the were not available in the demo) either you are taught the technique by a swordsman- possibly one of the teachers at the knight academy when you come back to Skyloft, since Nintendo has said you will be returning there a lot. Perhaps you will even be taught a new technique every time you beat a dungeon and/or section of the game? Eh, that's just speculation talking, though.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I was out of town for a few days, without access to my account, so I was hoping that some news would pop up in my absence, but there doesn't seem to be any. (Or has there been any that I'm not aware of?)

I was really hpoing for a release date, but hey! We'll get the game when it comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom