• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
I think that September might be a better release date for SS. Because several really good games are coming in November, and they might be coming for the Wii. It looks like MW3 is coming for the Wii and maybe the other game. It would make more sense to make SS come out before that, to increase sales.

If you're calling MW3 a good game, something is seriously wrong with you. xP Myself and millions of other gamers are expecting (and quite frankly, hoping) that the Call of Duty series to die out. And isn't SS supposed to be the last Wii game to ever come out before the Wii-U?

Most sources say "Holiday season", which is basically around the time people start to Christmas shop (i.e. November). During November, especially, as this month marks the biggest day of the holiday shopping season, Black Friday, when prices drop to sometimes more than 50% off (not saying SS will be 50% off . Had to clear that up.); it falls on the day after Thanksgiving. Though, for the "early birds", Christmas shopping usually starts in late October. I could go into the logistics of it all, but laziness wins...
Lol, I hope it comes out in November! That's my birthday month, which means guaranteed whatever the biggest bundle will be. :D

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I am going to guess between November 20th-November 25th because Twilight Princess release date was November 19th and A Link To The Past/Ocarina of Time was November 21st.

Pen

The game is on!
Throughout my lifetime I have been looking forward to a lot of different things, some more than others. A couple of these things I have been looking forward to so much that I could barely sleep at night! Now, I have been looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for an extremely long time, and I have just gotten more exited each day. To be totally honest, I have never before in my live been looking forward to something as much as I am looking forward to The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword right now. Oh, I wish I could travel forward in time!

L

leftyrock91

I expect a solid release date to be announced this month. They've had quite a bit of time already to be working on localization. If anything, they'll likely give an estimation the closer they get to completion.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GameStop has placeholder dates for every good game on the block, even SS. Try to get news from like Nintendo.com, avoid GS' release dates at the very least.

Info directly from Game Stop: Skyward Sword will be available on November 2nd.

That, my friend is a tentative release date, although it usually means that the "release date window" is around that particular time period.

Don't believe them, never believe them.
*laughs* u mad? No, I'm kidding. I can say I agree with you to a degree. :yes:

GameStop has placeholder dates for every good game on the block, even SS. Try to get news from like Nintendo.com, avoid GS' release dates at the very least.
True, Nintendo.com is a more reliable source for info than Gamestop. If only you knew the truth about Gamestop; the cold, dark truth...

Last edited by a moderator:

geek4887

The Unknown
Man, how long will this waiting last? I hope Nintendo will just pull something and surprise their fans by making it available next week. :)

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
If you're calling MW3 a good game, something is seriously wrong with you. xP Myself and millions of other gamers are expecting (and quite frankly, hoping) that the Call of Duty series to die out. And isn't SS supposed to be the last Wii game to ever come out before the Wii-U?
Okay, people have different tastes. Some people like Call of Duty and some people don't, I for one like Call of Duty AND Zelda. Both are good game series, and it does not look like it's gonna die out. And Nintendo said that SS would be the last First Party game for the Wii. Not the last game over-all for the Wii. I'm not gonna argue about CoD with you, we'd just keep disagreeing :p

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
Okay, people have different tastes. Some people like Call of Duty and some people don't, I for one like Call of Duty AND Zelda. Both are good game series, and it does not look like it's gonna die out. And Nintendo said that SS would be the last First Party game for the Wii. Not the last game over-all for the Wii. I'm not gonna argue about CoD with you, we'd just keep disagreeing :p

Oh dude, you totally misunderstood me. I'm a Call of Duty ADDICT. All I was saying was I'm not excited for MW3 because it looks like it's going to kill the series. I love both games as well. And that makes sense that it's the last First Party game. I gotta know though, XBL or PSN? :P

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
Oh dude, you totally misunderstood me. I'm a Call of Duty ADDICT. All I was saying was I'm not excited for MW3 because it looks like it's going to kill the series. I love both games as well. And that makes sense that it's the last First Party game. I gotta know though, XBL or PSN? :P
this is kinda embarrassing to say, I actually play on the Wii. But I am getting a a Xbox on my b-day, and I'm gonna get MW3 for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom