• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

I wish the game would release tomorrow! Seriously, i'm starting to bite my own flesh to control my desires over this game! xD
And who else is planning to get the special golden wiimote plus? =D

T

TriforceOfPower

Man I cant wait for SS!! Preordered it like five months earlier from today. First im going to Beat the game after doing/collecting EVERYTHING there is. Im going to make this last LONG!Then im going to beat it with three hearts with everything.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
SKYWARD SWORD.... MUST... HAVE... NAO.

Well, back to reality, this should be fun. Counting every long day till Skyward Sword lol.
Anyhoo, I can't wait for it!!

I hope the game releases in late August or early September.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I wish the game would release tomorrow! Seriously, i'm starting to bite my own flesh to control my desires over this game! xD
And who else is planning to get the special golden wiimote plus? =D

I bought a black Wii remote Plus in anticipation of Skyward Sword, so you can guess how I felt when they anounced the Gold Wii-mote. I will probably buy one for the sake of my nerdiness. :D

Big Octo

=^)
Geez, when will they announce the exact date? They know how we're feeling, but are they caring? A little, but not as much as we hoped! Will they just tell us the date!? We're so anxious!

L

leftyrock91

I'll definitely be checking out this thread as much as possible. I can't wait for this game. I have it preordered too. Does anyone have an idea how long localization takes? You think they could give an estimated release date by now. Although they probably don't want to make the same mistake they made with Twilight Princess by delaying it.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'll definitely be checking out this thread as much as possible. I can't wait for this game. I have it preordered too. Does anyone have an idea how long localization takes? You think they could give an estimated release date by now. Although they probably don't want to make the same mistake they made with Twilight Princess by delaying it.

They've been localizing the game since around the time of E3, so they should be done in a month or two. Then they have to make the games themselves, that will take around a month as well. We can expect a November release date, because for the Holidays they should give parents the time to buy the game for their kids. Not many games get released in september and october, and december is too late for the Holidays.

A lot of great games are coming out, and Skyward Sword will surely be one I pick up.

I hope it is challenging.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I'd say it would come out sometime in December. At E3, Nintendo said that it would come out on Holiday 2011. So I'm guessing that's in December because that's the Holiday season.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I'd say it would come out sometime in December. At E3, Nintendo said that it would come out on Holiday 2011. So I'm guessing that's in December because that's the Holiday season.

Yeah but Holiday technically starts in November, Thanks Giving is a Holiday and Nintendo never said it will release around Christmas and in the Ocarina of time 3D card about Skyward Sword it said a Fall 2011 release and November is still Fall so...There's a HUGE chance it will release in November:), besides lots of Zelda's released in November.

I am guessing we will get the release date mid September at the latest because like I said before we got Twilight Princess and Spirit Tracks release date in mid September (although I would like if we got the release date now:) ).

Last edited:
The holiday season for video games usually starts when people begin Christmas shopping which is usually during November, and usually reaches a peak on a day known as Black Friday - the Friday after Thanksgiving to be exact - when prices drop very low. So holiday season = November through December (October for some)...pretty much.

Source: Gamestop employee ;)

Lol when i saw the title for this tread i thought the release date was announced. Now I feel disappointed. :( W/e still a good thread.

L

leftyrock91

Don't forget the little paper that came with Ocarina of Time 3D said Fall 2011. So it could really be any time from late September to December. I hate waiting for a release date just as much as the next guy, but we just have to deal with it. :/ I'm also expecting a November release. I want a Mid September to Early October release, to avoid being overshadowed by epic titles coming out in November.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Me too :D lol. Are you guys talking about November this year or next year? because I highly doubt it's going to be released this year...someone prove me wrong!

The game itself is finished, they just have to localize it, wich takes a month or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom