• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
The countdown to E3 thread was fun:) and can't wait till we finally get a release date for SS (I am guessing we are getting a release date mid September since we got TP and ST release dates in mid September).

P.S how do you get the hearts on your account?.

You make good quality, and long posts. People give you reputation if they like your post. The more rep you have the more hearts you have. Try to stay on topic though. :D

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I HOPE the game releases tomorrow...:D

I THINK the game will release in October... :P

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
I hope SS is released pretty soon, I want to get to playing it :) I'll probably speed through it the first time, and then I'll play it again and explore every nook and cranny.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
When you think about it, Skyward Sword is out in what? 4 months? And that's at the latest!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Is it just me or will it seem weird to actually play the game, we've all been waiting so long. I remember when they anounced that Skyward Sword was coming out in 2011, I marked down January 1st 2011 as "Almost Skyward Sword!" I never thought I'd manage to wait another whole year for the game, but the time has passed without me noticing really.

This will be the first Zelda game released since I started to be a fan (Spirit Tracks doesn't count.) It will also be the first Zelda game that I will buy within 3 years of the game being released, I bought my first Zelda game , Twilight Princess, in 2009.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This will be the first Zelda game released since I started to be a fan (Spirit Tracks doesn't count.)

What do you mean Spirit Tracks doesn't count? It absolutely counts! How dare you, sir. :P

There are so many things about Skyward Sword that just have me incredibly excited, too many things. I hope it'll be released sooner than November, but somehow I doubt it. :hmm:

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
If Spirit Tracks doesn't count then this is also my first Zelda game to come out since I've been a fan, I remember being really excited for ST though, I got it on its release :p, well back on topic. Same with me, the time really has passed much faster than I thought it would. I thought it would be pain-staking but I haven't really noticed it.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I'm thinking it will release around the same time as MW3, that seems like an appropriate holiday date.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Skyward Sword is gonna be epic, and could possibly outdo Ocarina of Time. I'm fiercely looking forward to it and will be seeping out joy (and maybe some slight fanboyism) when I get my hands on the case for the first time. (Ehhhhhhheheheheheheheheheheheheh...)

As far as a release date prediction, I say sometime in November.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Skyward sword will be awesome it might even rival Wind Waker (my favorite) but I have a few problems if it releases before November ends since I already had plans to buy something else around then. I love the Legend of Zelda and I hope that Skyward sword will satisfy all I see NO reason why it would not satisfy everyone. The only problem I have with the game its self is the controls seem very odd and it seems like some of it will be like playing A Link to the Past what I mean my that is in A Link to the Past you need a lot of rupees and it seems the same way for Skyward Sword.
THIS IS MORE THAN ONE SENTENCE PEOPLE.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom