• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to Skyward Sword Release!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Only 88 days until U.S.A and Canada release date ZeldaHuman :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
85 days until release! School's gonna make time go by much quicker though, so that's not long at all :D

ENA-three!

the man from mars
I'm most excited about.... everything. Everything we have seen about Skyward Sword is just so awsome! I'm gonna try and play through it slowly, exploring every area thouroghly before moving on. I want this game to last me for a long time...

haha, thats what i do with all the games, especially tp. since i waited soo long for this game, im seriously gonna draaaaaggg out the play time.

nintendo needs to build up a much stronger hype for the game, i mean, it releases pretty close to uncharted, only the most hyped game in the world.
people need to know how awesome this game is before its to late

ENA-three!

the man from mars
nintendo needs to build up a much stronger hype for the game, i mean, it releases pretty close to uncharted, only the most hyped game in the world.
people need to know how awesome this game is before its to late

haha it would be nice to see more hype. but isnt the entire wait for the game enough hype? well, at least for huge fans of loz. but it would be nice to see a huge poster at gamestop or walmart with link on it......then i could steal it!!!! haha jk

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Ahhhh! Almost into the 70's! 83 days until Euro release to be exact :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
What happened to this thread? Let's resume the countdown for this great game! :yes:

Help me keep it alive and post in it a lot!

81 days until the game rolls up onto the shores of Europe!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
And that means 83 for the North America release! :yes: (This is a fun thread, by the way.)

The mind of Cuju is a fun place, and that's were this thread came from :D

We are under the 2000 hour mark, in fact, there are 1970 hours before release!

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I'm so happy, I could kiss someone!! Any girls wanna make out? :lol: :xd:

Just kidding.... but the anticipation is killing me!!!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I'm pre-ordering this game for my b'day! I can't wait!!! The thing that I'm most looking forward to is the music IMO. Hang on... that gives me an idea for a thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom