• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Hey guys! Take a look at what Iwata has tweeted!

Iwata's Twitter said:
I arrived here at #E3 on Saturday from Japan, so I’m still experiencing jet lag

I’m here now at the Nokia Theatre preparing for our #NintE3ndo presentation tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the show.

I’ve been making my #NintE3ndo speech in English since 2001, but I find it’s still tough to deliver my speech not in Japanese.

It's not easy to prepare a smooth #NintE3ndo presentation, but we enjoy it. Now Mr. Miyamoto is changing his script again!

Hahaha that's so cute~ :3 You can do it Iwata~ : D And Miyamoto is causing trouble xD

Aside from that, Reggie wants to know if you guys are charged up for Nintendo's press event? :P (He says they'll have LOTS of surprises all week~!!! Heads up guys, this week is going to be absolutely PACKED!!!) ^^

As for Sony's press conference, while I just can't get over the price of the PSVita, just as with MS's, nothing really blew me away.

Nintendo's just going to steal the show tomorrow~! :P

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
YEAH! Nintendo E3 is tomorrow. I wonder what they're planning for Zelda's 25th anniversary. Anwayz, there's 11 hours, 35 minutes and something seconds

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
People, I CAN'T SLEEP! Aauuuuggghhhh!!! D:
It's 3:00 in the morning where I am and I still have to wait 8 more hours until Nintendo's conference!

Wait....only 8 hours left....
PEOPLE I AM SO EXCITED.

Skyward Sword, Project Cafe, new releases, awesome launch titles, and possibly a brief mention of a new Zelda for Project Kafei?? (It's a bold and highly unlikely rumor, but one can hope, right?) :)

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
People, I CAN'T SLEEP! Aauuuuggghhhh!!! D:
It's 3:00 in the morning where I am and I still have to wait 8 more hours until Nintendo's conference!

Wait....only 8 hours left....
PEOPLE I AM SO EXCITED.

Skyward Sword, Project Cafe, new releases, awesome launch titles, and possibly a brief mention of a new Zelda for Project Kafei?? (It's a bold and highly unlikely rumor, but one can hope, right?) :)

You should sleep....and set your alarm. I'm going to sleep now....stayed up because I felt like doing a playthrough of the Cave of Ordeals...was fun but now it's 4am...whoops. Gonna be sleepy tomorrow morning....Nintendo better announce some really eye-popping stuff to wake me up~ :P

Also....Project Kafei~? :lol:

Perfect! The press conference is at around 5 pm here, so I can watch it immediately when I'm home
after school! That's just a perfect!
Also,

ABOUT 4 HOURS AND 36 MINUTES REMAIN

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
2:30 minutes and I cant wait because I woke up at 6:15 to see it but it turns out that it was at 11:00 at central time

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
You should sleep....and set your alarm. I'm going to sleep now....stayed up because I felt like doing a playthrough of the Cave of Ordeals...was fun but now it's 4am...whoops. Gonna be sleepy tomorrow morning....Nintendo better announce some really eye-popping stuff to wake me up~

It's morning now but I fell asleep soon after you posted this. Hurray! I'm still kinda tired but Nintendo's conference will definitely wake me up! :D

Also....Project Kafei~?

Haha, yup, you know it. :)

Also....THIRTY MINUTES LEFT PEOPLE!! AAAHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom