• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else who is going to watch sony's and microsoft's presentations just for the sake of it?

The Nintendo Conference is the only thing I'm watching on TV. Everything else will be tidbits of stuff I actually want to see, which I will view on the internet, not Gbore.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Anybody else who is going to watch sony's and microsoft's presentations just for the sake of it?

I am probably going to watch Sony's Live since it's after school (but I won't be to sad if I miss Sony's live) but I will watch Microsoft not live since it's during school, I am NOT going to miss Nintendo's conference live, I need to watch it live because of all the amazing stuff they are going to show (A.K.A SS, Project Cafe, Mario, Etc):D. 13 days left:D.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
1.85 weeks until E3! I like nerdy stuff like that...

PLEASE let SS stay on the wii! If it gets held back for Project cafe we will keep getting these zelda ports from older systems! Not saying TP wasn't awesome but I'd appreciate Zelda's made to their fullest capabilities...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Only 12 days left! Ima going to hook up my laptop to the big screen and watch E3 live on e3.nintendo.com :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom