• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dendrok

I might be going, but that depends on what I'm doing around the Time E3 comes by.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I might be going, but that depends on what I'm doing around the Time E3 comes by.

Do you work for a gaming site or something similar? Otherwise you can't go to E3... Wich is 35 days away :D I'm so excited!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I think better in weeks than in days. :/ So, there's five weeks between now and E3. I have about three weeks of school left, so that means two free weeks for me before E3. O-ho, so excited! ^^

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I think better in weeks than in days. :/ So, there's five weeks between now and E3. I have about three weeks of school left, so that means two free weeks for me before E3. O-ho, so excited! ^^

Your lucky, I have Six weeks left and since E3 is in 5 weeks I will miss it live but I guess I will just have to watch the whole thing after school.

S

spiderbrush

I only have four weeks of school left~

Anyway, yes, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping we'll get more information on Skyward Sword. But how many days was last year's E3, again? I don't remember it only being three days long, which I believe is how long this year's E3 is.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I only have four weeks of school left~

Anyway, yes, I'm looking forward to it. I'm hoping we'll get more information on Skyward Sword. But how many days was last year's E3, again? I don't remember it only being three days long, which I believe is how long this year's E3 is.

E3 this year is officialy 3 days long, from June 7th to the 9th. There will probably be some events on the 5th and 6th though...
Only 32 days, four and a half weeks...

Beeker

Wild Card
Alright guys, mark down your calendars.
Nintendo announced its press conference will be on June the 7th, at 9am PST.
Sooo... 29 days!
Cannot wait~

C

Caleb, Of Asui

27 days now, unless I miscounted.

That's four weeks minus one day. So excited! ^^

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I said this kind of thing before, but when it gets to 3 days, I'm going to one of the ultimate references... "Dawn of the 1st Day: 72 Hours Remain."

It's gonna be epic to say the least... 23 days before until E3 starts, and Caleb, I'm counting down to the pre E3 weekend, because some stuff happens as soon as the 4th and 5th.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
It's gonna be epic to say the least... 23 days before until E3 starts, and Caleb, I'm counting down to the pre E3 weekend, because some stuff happens as soon as the 4th and 5th.

There's 26 days left to E3 2011...But that does not matter since it's so close:D, last year it felt like it would take forever to E3 2010 and now I can't believe E3 2011 is so close:D

B

baga jr.

There's 24 days left! I remember reading that Skyward Sword had been in development ever since they finished Twilight Princess, so that's FIVE years. Definitely the longest development time in the Zelda series. I think they should FINALLY be close to done by now and that they should have a release date ready at E3. Probably late this year. I really doubt it will be delayed EVEN MORE into 2012.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Soo excited for e3! I've been counting down now for a while (only 24 days left!) and it feels great to share the excitement with you guys, especially since no one at my school is a Nintendo fan. Bummer. :(
But it's all good! :) Even if I'm screaming with joy in front of my television by myself, it's still gonna be a total blast! Yay!~ :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom