• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
It would be complete torture if that happened, but I'm expecting an epic story and mainly cutscene trailer for the people who whined about not being hyped enough because they saw actual gameplay (lol)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It would be complete torture if that happened, but I'm expecting an epic story and mainly cutscene trailer for the people who whined about not being hyped enough because they saw actual gameplay (lol)

This is the most likely thing to happen at E3...

hey people, I want help

I think i would not to be able to see the conference live, so, someone knows if there is a way to watch the complete conference WITHOUT SPOILERS? I think I can watch one part of it live, but I prefer to watch it after it since the beginning, but without finding a lot of spoilers around

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
hey people, I want help

I think i would not to be able to see the conference live, so, someone knows if there is a way to watch the complete conference WITHOUT SPOILERS? I think I can watch one part of it live, but I prefer to watch it after it since the beginning, but without finding a lot of spoilers around

You could maybe catch up on the live feed if your quick enough, so e3.nintendo.com wouldn't be updated yet but, besides that, I'm not sure...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
OK people of Zelda Dungeon, we have just entered the realm of the single digits... I'm hoping for a clear look at Link's new face, something we have yet to see...

Deku-Jack

The Garo Master
OK people of Zelda Dungeon, we have just entered the realm of the single digits... I'm hoping for a clear look at Link's new face, something we have yet to see...

I think there's a picture with his face right up to the camera running away from a Bokoblin, but his face may have changed since then, as they was shown at last E3.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Is there a way to record the live feed? I'm still in school when the conference goes live...*groan...*

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

The conference will probably be recorded and put on Youtube within a day, so just go there and pay no attention to the comments. If not I'm sure Nintendo will have the full conference either on the Nintendo Channel or on their official E3 website.

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
E3 is only 5 days and 20 hours away!!! I'm so excited about all the stuff Nintendo is bound to show us. I am, however, nervous about wether or not Skyward Sword is still a Wii only title. Does anyone know wether or not this has changed?

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
E3 is only 5 days and 20 hours away!!! I'm so excited about all the stuff Nintendo is bound to show us. I am, however, nervous about wether or not Skyward Sword is still a Wii only title. Does anyone know wether or not this has changed?

There's 90% chance that SS will stay a Wii only title, plus I want a built from the ground up Zelda on Project Cafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom