• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
Soo excited for e3! I've been counting down now for a while (only 24 days left!) and it feels great to share the excitement with you guys, especially since no one at my school is a Nintendo fan. Bummer. :(
But it's all good! :) Even if I'm screaming with joy in front of my television by myself, it's still gonna be a total blast! Yay!~ :D

Trust me, all those "hardcore gamers" who play only COD and think graphics make or break the game, they know Nintendo rules. I know a lot of XBOX fan boys who played Zelda as kids, and they still say it's great!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Trust me, all those "hardcore gamers" who play only COD and think graphics make or break the game, they know Nintendo rules. I know a lot of XBOX fan boys who played Zelda as kids, and they still say it's great!

That's actually really nice to hear. But the real question is, could they like the Zelda games of today?...

C

Caleb, Of Asui

This is the first E3 where I'm actually going to watch Sony's conference (or whatever it's called) in addition to Nintendo's. And maybe Microsoft's as well. I can't seem to find any information about anyone else, though.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Pretty excited for E3 this year, mostly because I won't be stopped from watching the live coverage this year since I'm not in school. Just crossing my fingers that I won't be working those days either! Of course I'm hoping for some new info from Nintendo, but I'm also interested in what Sony will have to say to win some favor after this PSN fiasco. With more SS hype and info about a Wii successor, coupled with probably more 3DS titles, Nintendo might be the favorite again.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Pretty excited for E3 this year, mostly because I won't be stopped from watching the live coverage this year since I'm not in school. Just crossing my fingers that I won't be working those days either! Of course I'm hoping for some new info from Nintendo, but I'm also interested in what Sony will have to say to win some favor after this PSN fiasco. With more SS hype and info about a Wii successor, coupled with probably more 3DS titles, Nintendo might be the favorite again.​

And don't forget the little surprise for Zelda's 25th anniversary. I figure that'll be revealed at e3 as well.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
18 days... How could so much time pass by so quickly?!?

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's gonna go by so fast for me, because I only have 2 days of school before we are in single digits. Teachers are going on stike you see :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Everybody, it's 16 days, not 14, it's going to be 14 days on tuesday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom