• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
can you believe we are arriving at the final week before E3 already? time flys too fast, but it's a good thing in this instance. :)

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Dibs on saying "dawn of the first day, 72 hours remain" tomorow morning!!! I don't actually care who says it, but someone has to...

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Well... it seems that E3 is within arms reach. just keep strong guys... we'll make it, and we'll make it... together... :)

no, juts kidding! but seriously, WOW! only, *checks calendar* 4 days left... YAAAAAY!!!!!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Dawn of the First Day...
72 hours remain.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Whatever, as long as someone said it. :D
Time has been passing by so quickly recently, but now, with only 3 days left, I can feel it slowing down! I hope Nintendo onference this year is as epic as last years, but how could it not, with a very likely chance that we'll get Skyward Sword's final release date, and the new home console...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Whatever, as long as someone said it. :D
Time has been passing by so quickly recently, but now, with only 3 days left, I can feel it slowing down! I hope Nintendo onference this year is as epic as last years, but how could it not, with a very likely chance that we'll get Skyward Sword's final release date, and the new home console...

Hehe... True, true. I would like to hear of a release date for Skyward Sword.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Hey, i was thinking today, and i realized that Nintendo will probably unveil new info about Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (3D)... i wonder what new info we'll get...

and i get to say Dawn of the Second Day; 48 Hours Remain... i call it!!

I can't wait, it's four days left. They're going to show us more about games of 3DS and the new Zelda by 25th aniversary!!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I call saying "Night of the final day, 12 hours remain," I called it!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Someone play the song of double time a few times! :D
E3 starts in only 1 day and 23 hours!!! Though we'll have to wait a little longer for Nintendo's press conference to roll up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom