• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, im so pumped for the wii u, i cant wait!! and it would be awesome if they showed some zelda wii u teaser stuff.

and o'!! a NEW zelda game for the 3ds :D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Do we think that the time is right to reveal Zelda 3DS? Personally, I don't want anything until the game has a very strong foundation, not like the E3 2010 Skyward Sword reveal trailer...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
54 days, it's under two months!

E3 is my favorite time of the year, the internet gets magical, with so many facts and other good things!

:mastersword:

C

Chuck_Yago

Only 54 days?!? Yay! :D

I wanna see Zelda 3DS, I don't want to see Zelda WiiU just yet...

I think Zelda 3DS will make an appearance at E3 2012. My main question is will Toon Link be back or will it look more like Ocarina of Time 3D? What do you guys think?

C

Chuck_Yago

I hadn't thought of the toon style. Maybe we will get another 3D toon game?

So excited for nintendo :) Hope I can ditch school to watch the Live Stream :D :D :D
Not excpecting any zelda announcements except at the developers roundtable, I think they'll just reiterate that a 3ds game is in the works, maybe some insight on control scheme graphics nothing major....I will be shocked(but extremely happy) if they announce the game at the press conference :)...
I am highly highly expecting Wii U to get a name change...a friend of mine thought it was a new portable system :/ awkward
Wii U Launch Titles? Lots of 3rd party content, Pikmin and I think they'll surprise us with a new donkey kong!
-PACO hOOd

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
So excited for nintendo :) Hope I can ditch school to watch the Live Stream :D :D :D
Not excpecting any zelda announcements except at the developers roundtable, I think they'll just reiterate that a 3ds game is in the works, maybe some insight on control scheme graphics nothing major....I will be shocked(but extremely happy) if they announce the game at the press conference :)...
I am highly highly expecting Wii U to get a name change...a friend of mine thought it was a new portable system :/ awkward
Wii U Launch Titles? Lots of 3rd party content, Pikmin and I think they'll surprise us with a new donkey kong!
-PACO hOOd

I'm hoping that I'll have a period to use my laptop at scool that day to just check around the official Nintendo E3 website, I was able to last year! :D

36 days
875 hours
52527 minutes
3151635 seconds

Just over 5 weeks left!

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Time really flies when no one post in this thread... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread