• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're a troll. I, too, felt that Skyward Sword had some lost potential.

Maybe, BUT to say a game that was greater than my expectations fairly was not good is rather offensive toward my favorite game. It may of been linear, but you had lots more to some parts we didn't have in other games like how amazing the rupees got spent, or how useful the items were ( Not counting later in the game.) or how fun enemies could get ( TRUE!) When you thought about ways of fighting them. He may not be a troll, but he should take more consideration in what he says..... Also, the last part I said in my last post in this thread about saying I couldn't think of anything good for Zelda Wii U because of SS, I was teasing anybody that thought SS wasn't good but being true just so you know.

Maybe, BUT to say a game that was greater than my expectations fairly was not good is rather offensive toward my favorite game. It may of been linear, but you had lots more to some parts we didn't have in other games like how amazing the rupees got spent, or how useful the items were ( Not counting later in the game.) or how fun enemies could get ( TRUE!) When you thought about ways of fighting them. He may not be a troll, but he should take more consideration in what he says..... Also, the last part I said in my last post in this thread about saying I couldn't think of anything good for Zelda Wii U because of SS, I was teasing anybody that thought SS wasn't good but being true just so you know.
Just because it's your favourite game doesn't mean it's his favourite game, he has the same right to express his opinion as you do. I also think that SS didn't live up to the hype, but i'm not saying it's a bad game, it's a great game. Just not as good as zelda games usually are in my opinion.

Anyway e3 this year will probably be all about the wiiu. Price, launch line-up, launch date will probably be revealed and I hope we get a trailer for the next zelda and smash bros game

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
I want to see Zelda news/new title, the Metal Gear rising info/release date, I really want to see what Cliffy B. has to say about another Gears of war(if they are going to make another)

Both Zelda 3DS and Wii U will be revealed to berserk fan excitement and craze that outmatches that surrounding Twilight Princess's reveal during E3 2004. This is sure to be one for the history books.

I'm skepticle that we'll see a Zelda Wii U trailer, rather, perhaps, some art from the game. I don't think Zelda Wii U will be a launch title for the console because it's too soon. Nintendo has never had the power of the Wii U to work with before, so I think they're going to take their time with the next Zelda game to make it as perfect as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see Zelda Wii U until 2013. We'll most likely see a Zelda 3DS trailer to hold off the fans for next E3.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Obviously a troll. That is unless you can name enough reasons ( Which you cant because your saying Skyward Sword wasn't good.) for why SS was not good. Anouma said to expect 'big things' at E3 or Zelda, that will be hard as I cant think of anything for Zelda to get greater at since Skyward Sword. :P ( At you SS haters.)

May I remind you a troll is someone who is spamming, flaming, namecalling threads/persons on purpose? When someone doesn't like SS or is disappointed they are free to express their feelings. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't care if you agree or not you simply should mark your words here and not jump to conclusions when someone doesn't like a game as much as you do. If you feel offended because someone else doesn't feel the same about your fav game you are far from realistic. If I have to get angry because people don't like what I like I will no longer have a private life since many people like or dislike what I like. I ask you kindly to take a deep breath before you post replies like this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
If Monster Hunter Tri G and 4 are not announced to be coming stateside at E3, well, see my sig....

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I am looking forward to the Wii U, and not really expecting a huge unveiling of a zelda game. I think that we may get some news, but not really a major thing. I am really excited to see what will be in store for zelda 3ds though.

I doubt there will be any announcement on Zelda 3DS, simply because it's too soon. The most I'd expect is an announcement of a working title.

How is it too soon? The 3DS has been, what, out for a year now? That is plenty of time to atleast release a trailer for the game and set a release date. I would expect Zelda 3DS to be released before 2013.

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I, too, felt that Skyward Sword had some lost potential.
I think that pretty much every video game that has ever been invented, save NONE, has ever lived up to its fullest potential. There are always areas that it can improve, and there are always things that were left out that could have made it better. I think it is too bad that there are limitations on content, and that nintendo couldn't use all of their ideas, but you know what? we have to live with that, and it still is my favorite zelda to date.

Last edited:

cozylamps

H2Awesome
I wish I could attend E3! It sounds so awesome! I would feel so much more informed about the happenings of the gaming world. I didn't even find out anything about SS until a few months before its release. What's the most exciting thing about E3 in your respective opinions?

May I remind you a troll is someone who is spamming, flaming, namecalling threads/persons on purpose? When someone doesn't like SS or is disappointed they are free to express their feelings. There is nothing wrong with that. I don't care if you agree or not you simply should mark your words here and not jump to conclusions when someone doesn't like a game as much as you do. If you feel offended because someone else doesn't feel the same about your fav game you are far from realistic. If I have to get angry because people don't like what I like I will no longer have a private life since many people like or dislike what I like. I ask you kindly to take a deep breath before you post replies like this. Thanks.

Your right, ( I would like to say in the last time I listed options of someone being a troll or a hardcore gamer, they were meant only as possibilities.) maybe I am just very annoyed, I dont see any reasons given out why SS could not make everybody screaming for it to scream more. I think I will make a thread for that to see what I don't see. ( When I said I don't see, I mean I don't see ever close to problems.) Were getting off topic, I need more understanding to complaints as if I was the producer of SS. Well I hope they make a Kid Icarus game for Wii U. Also Fossil Fighters, and something else........ :suspicious:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom