• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Countdown to E3 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
It's that time of the year again! Welcome back to one of my fabulous countdown threads! If you haven't used one of them before, this thread is all about building up hype for the best time of the year, E3! Just post everyday about how pumped you are about Nintendo and Zelda announcements!

Make sure your posts are still well written!

Enjoy, Cuju

72 days...

Last edited:
Well this is interesting, so 72 days left? Thats a ton for me, we should make some predictions for what will be on Zelda 3DS or Wii U.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Building up hype, eh?
Let's not blow things out of proportion ;)

SS didn't live up to it's hype..

Anyways.. I hope we get some new info about the new console or a new Zelda installment.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I always look forward to this! I remember last year when we all were so looking forward to news of SS and now almost everybody already finished it. I like to see what's new on the market and what we can expect. I am curious about Zelda news. The most wonderful time of the year

Beeker

Wild Card
Wow, it's that time already? I didn't even realize it! Time's passing fast...
Here's what I think will be there~
When it comes to Zelda, I don't think there will be many announcements, really. There could be some news on the next game(which is on 3DS, correct?), but that's all I can think of.
For 3DS, there probably will be a bunch of game reveals, release windows/dates for games already announced( like Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, etc.). And probably something about its connectivity, sales or something like that. Nintendo does like to talk about how well their systems are doing. :P
More than anything will be WiiU stuff. There will be a finished model(if not almost) to show, a release/price will be given, launch games announced, and probably another game or two that will be huge(Though may come out later)

Since seeing this thread, I am now excited and counting down the days! Wooo!

I'm really looking forward to a Zelda 3DS trailer. I'm more pumped about Zelda 3DS than Zelda WiiU, honestly. Looks like it's about time I finally buy a 3DS...

I'm also highly anticipating Bethesda releasing some info on a new Fallout game or Elder Scrolls game. Those games are my absoloute favorite, along with Mass Effect, but since we just got ME3 I doubt we'll have info on ME4.

Here's to a good E3!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I wonder if there really is going to be a WiiU renaming... Mysterious!

I am also looking forward to possible Western Monster Hunter news, and Zelda 3DS! :D

Wow, it's that time already? I didn't even realize it! Time's passing fast...
Here's what I think will be there~
When it comes to Zelda, I don't think there will be many announcements, really. There could be some news on the next game(which is on 3DS, correct?), but that's all I can think of.
For 3DS, there probably will be a bunch of game reveals, release windows/dates for games already announced( like Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 2, etc.). And probably something about its connectivity, sales or something like that. Nintendo does like to talk about how well their systems are doing. :P
More than anything will be WiiU stuff. There will be a finished model(if not almost) to show, a release/price will be given, launch games announced, and probably another game or two that will be huge(Though may come out later)

Since seeing this thread, I am now excited and counting down the days! Wooo!

Hihihi, you are very welcome!

I have been disappointed in E3 as of late. It has deeply diminished in quality in various respects; to the point where I don't even tune in anymore, and instead I read articles and such online where I can pick and choose which content I'd like to hear about/see.

At any rate, I guess I am slightly zealous about a possible Wii U reveal as well as a possible Zelda trailer. Aside from the aforementioned, I personally don't think there's much else to look forward to at this year's E3. Overall, I have lowered my expectations and I have my prospects set low. :/

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Countdown Clock

Hey people! I suggest this site for your E3 countdown if you don't have one already... or just tune in to this thread!

J

jono

I just want to know about the Wii U launch games! I'm getting one at launch for Darksiders 2, and I'd like to know what other options I'll have.

SS didn't live up to it's hype..

Obviously a troll. That is unless you can name enough reasons ( Which you cant because your saying Skyward Sword wasn't good.) for why SS was not good. Anouma said to expect 'big things' at E3 or Zelda, that will be hard as I cant think of anything for Zelda to get greater at since Skyward Sword. :P ( At you SS haters.)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Obviously a troll. That is unless you can name enough reasons ( Which you cant because your saying Skyward Sword wasn't good.) for why SS was not good. Anouma said to expect 'big things' at E3 or Zelda, that will be hard as I cant think of anything for Zelda to get greater at since Skyward Sword. :P ( At you SS haters.)

Zorth is no troll, I can guarantee you that.

Big Octo

=^)

Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're a troll. I, too, felt that Skyward Sword had some lost potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom