• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Could This Be the First Time a Character with a Spirit Already in Game Becomes a Fighter?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
There are five Arms spirits in Smash Ultimate for Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, Min Min, Twintelle, and Ninjara.

Source: https://www.ssbwiki.com/ARMS_(universe)#Spirits

Those are definitely the most likely fighters from Arms to be added to Smash. So could this be the first time a character with a spirit already in the game becomes a fighter? Or will Nintendo throw a curve ball with a less expected Arms representative in Smash?

I don't think spirits negate a character getting into Smash. I don't know why people think it does.

I want Min Min to make the cut but honestly almost any character is possible.

Min Min does seem to be one of the most popular characters and she won the Party Crash Tournament in 2019.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I don't think spirits negate a character getting into Smash. I don't know why people think it does.
at the same time nothing says it doesn't, unless it's directly stated, saying spirits can't make it in smash makes as much sense as saying they can, we just don't know
though w/ that being said, it'd be great if a smash spirit became a fighter, b/c that'd clear things up for sure for that topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom