• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Could the New Zelda Be a Spirit Tracks Sequel?

Looking at the trailer Ive noticed something that may say that this Might be In the Adult timeline some time after Windwaker Possibly a Sequill to spirit tracks.
Look at this picture. http://www.gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/zelda-wii-u-link-720.jpg

The tunic Link is wearing is similar to the same tunic that the WW Link is wearing.
After the windwaker we had a direct sequel PH. and from their ST were they formed the new Hyrule were they traveled by trains, something that we dont see anywhere in other Zelda games, so naturally something that can advance the ideas of trains and combine medevile style elements is steam punk. this game could be in the future of Adult Timeline.
so what do you think. could this be a possible sequel to ST?

Something about this screams New Hyrule or a new land. I'm not quite sure what it is yet. But if it is a sequel to Wind Waker I won't mind IF they act as though Spirit Tracks or the trains never happened. I don't like the idea of trains, but I would like to explore New Hyrule only if Spirit Tracks or the trains never happened.

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of Spirit Tracks.

That being said, I'll probably buy the game because it looks awesome and is a nice return to exploration similar to the original Legend of Zelda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom