• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could some events still have happened after the game was finished?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This idea just popped up in my head. Let me give an example. In TP we meet Shad who is doing research to the Occa (or how the heck you spell it). In the game we notice Shad came a very long way with the help of Link of course. And then in Kakariko Village, inside the basement, there it is. THE BIG CANNON. Shad was flabbergasted but.....he couldn't enjoy anything of it because Midna needed him out of the way to be able to teleport that heavy thing to Lake Hylia. I can't help it. I always feel sorry for Shad when this moment comes. Now I wonder. Is it possible that after the events Link helped Shad around? In the credits we see Shad and the others walk to the Temple of Time (it's been a while since I last played TP and I mainly skip the credits so I've no idea anymore to be honest). What do you think? And this is just a question in general. Do you think some in game mentioned wishes/events still happened after the game? I don't mean the OoT events with child Link informing Zelda. Just the "minor" stuff.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's impossible for events not to happen. The games themselves aren't the entire history of the world; there's always other stuff that will come as fallout from that game, setup for the next game, and stuff that's neither. It would be better to ask the question about specific events.
Yes, it is quite possible for Shad to have visited the cannon afterwards. Honestly, I'd be more surprised if he didn't.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
This idea just popped up in my head. Let me give an example. In TP we meet Shad who is doing research to the Occa (or how the heck you spell it). In the game we notice Shad came a very long way with the help of Link of course. And then in Kakariko Village, inside the basement, there it is. THE BIG CANNON. Shad was flabbergasted but.....he couldn't enjoy anything of it because Midna needed him out of the way to be able to teleport that heavy thing to Lake Hylia. I can't help it. I always feel sorry for Shad when this moment comes. Now I wonder. Is it possible that after the events Link helped Shad around? In the credits we see Shad and the others walk to the Temple of Time (it's been a while since I last played TP and I mainly skip the credits so I've no idea anymore to be honest). What do you think? And this is just a question in general. Do you think some in game mentioned wishes/events still happened after the game? I don't mean the OoT events with child Link informing Zelda. Just the "minor" stuff.
That would have been cool to see Shad in the icca palace at the end credits. They could mske so many spin offs with this idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom