• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Laruto and Fado Make an Appearence in SS?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Or their ancestors maybe?
Why do I say this? Because the Earth and Wind sage play a key role in the Master Sword's power, and since Skyward Sword tells of the origin of the blade, it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to believe they would be in the game.
What do you think?

Young Link

Grasshopper
I hope so. Like you said, the Master Sword get's its power from their prayers. So they would have to be. And I'm sure it would be their ancestors 'cause if not, they would be very old by the time of the Wind Waker.

Djinn

and Tonic
This is an interesting point, even if they themselves do not appear in the game I would at least like to see the Earth and Wind temples again. As they were the temples responsible for the maintaining of the Master Sword's power. I do hope that the issue of the master sword requiring prayers of sages to reach it's full power is addressed at some point in the game. As this was an important aspect of the story of WW.

I do not think this should be dropped entirely from future sequels, although this does mean the inclusion of two more sages to the usual seven. Maybe they can be somewhat different in appearance and action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom