• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Happy Mask Sales Man Could Possibly Be Immortal?

B

beastlevii

I believe that the happy mask sales man is a ghost,and the the fact that he is some kind of evil immortal or something like that.And on one of the hyrulian pantheon theories that states that majora is a sun god or goddess i think that happy mask sales man is sorta of a god also.I think that he has to do something with the sun god,majora. Why does he need the majora's mask so bad? I think it is because he is trying to destroy termina. I think that majora was a god/goddess way back in ancient times and so was fierce deity and the happy mask sales man. Happy mask sales man could possible be the god of mask and after the battle of fierce deity and majora happy mask sales man trapped fierce deity into a mask and trapped majora in the mask also, and a few years later he tried to make someone wear the mask,and skull kid was the victim.

images.jpg

I beleave that he is a Desendet of that Dark tribe. He has magical abilitys and he acts very strange being able to Move in difrent positions without Moving his body, making Objects appear out of no were, and the ( SPOILER WARNING FOR MAJORA"S MASK) Children in the moon that looks just like him..but that's just my Theory , that could help explane how he became Immortal ( if he is)

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Skyward-Sword-Intro1.jpg

He's the demon on the far right...maybe...possibly...probably not.
However if he is he has survived for millennia and is therefore likely to be immortal.
Look at that evil grin, it's just like him.

Notice that the Happy Mask Salesman was the one who originally carried Majora's Mask. Why did he possess this incarnation of evil? Suspicions can't help but be formulated. That said, I believe that he is nothing more than a mere puppet for evil intentions. He was the master at first but his own creation or desire so to speak overtook him and gained the reigns of power. This would logically follow seeing as how a chain of events has occurred along these same lines in prior titles. Take Agahnim for example. He desired to become more powerful and struck a deal with Ganon. The beast then took control of his body and channeled his anger and malicious plans through him, effectively creating an alter ego.

Ganonking said:

At this point, I'm pretty sure the demons from the opening scene of Skyward Sword were confirmed to be Bokoblins. I'm not entirely sure, however. There is some vague support for your hints, however, in that Demise appears different to each who lays eyes on him. Perhaps his minions do too.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
What is this, I don't even. Immortal, no, but remember this is the man who taught link the song of healing. For all we know he created that song, and if he's dieing he could play it and be healed.

o_O 'm being completely honest, and no offense if you think I'm being mean or rude or anything. But I thought everyone knew that... I don't like mean he's a total god and everything just... kinda...a guy tht lives forever and make make organs appear out of nowhere...

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Well I dont think he is a ghost. Because ghost appear in Nintendo as well, ghosts. you can tell them apart, look at Dampe the Poes, the sages from WW. They all appear to be ghosts. There is no real evidence to prove that he is a ghost or even immortal, let alone a god.

univpark

Heart of Steel
I think that he may reincarnate. I don't think that he is immortal, but he does seem to be a guardian of some sort, so it would make sense for him to be reincarnated rather than immortal, like the Deku Tree.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I doubt he will reincarate, maybe he will, but I personally think the Song of Healing theory. Possibly the song has the effects of the Lazarus Pit if used to often

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
View attachment 27759

However if he is he has survived for millennia and is therefore likely to be immortal.
Look at that evil grin, it's just like him.

I don't see i... now I do! But these are all blurred on purpose so It's not surprising.

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
I believe he is immortal, but not some sort of evil spirit trying to destroy Termina. He's creepy not evil.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Whatever he is, he's . . . something else. With his dimension-jumping, his disappearing trick at the end . . . I don't think he's just human. But what exactly he is, I have no clue. He obviously doesn't have enough power to just use it to get Majora's Mask back, he still has to rely on Link to do that. So I don't think he is a god, and I don't think he is immortal, either. How about . . . messenger of the gods? Or servant? He could have been sent by the gods (or giants, as it were in MM), to get back Majora's Mask, and since he couldn't do that himself, he sent Link to do it. Then at the end, it wasn't his power that made him disappear, it was the power of the gods summoning him back. What he was doing in Ocarina of Time, I have no idea. That's really far fetched, but it's all I could come up with; we really don't have any indication of who or what he might be, he is just meant to be a mysterious character, and he definitely is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom