• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Ghirahim Be in the Next Super Smash Bros for Wii-U/3DS?

Link and Zelda and Hopefully Ganondorf, will be in the next Super Smash bros for the Wii-U/3DS.

I've been thinking who else from the Zelda franchise could join the fight, and I think Ghirahim will be a really good addition to the Smash Bros. series. Give Ghirahim his Saber or have him use magic is enough to make him a possible fighter.

Because we don't know enough about Ghirahim, It's kinda hard to explain further why he should be in Super Smash bros, but for now, i'd like to know your thoughts.
Do you think Ghirahim should be in Super Smash Bros? Should he be a seperate Character or should he replace Ganondorf?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't think he should be in SSB, really it is because of my hate of the toon half of the SS graphics. He would be awesome to play as, I think, but for now I don't want him in. Once we know more about his battle style and I stop hating the toon half of SS graphics, maybe my opinion will change. :3

Big Octo

=^)
To be honest, I doubt it. SS is the only game he's in, and I don't really see why we should add him in if he's that new. Vaati probably has a higher chance of appearing, but I doubt that, too. And if they did add him, I don't think he'd replace Ganondorf.

Though I'm very certain that he'll appear as a trophy and/or sticker. ;j

Beeker

Wild Card
I don't think so. Ghirahim will have only been in one game. It wouldn't make him any other different than say, Majora. Besides, Ganondorf is a mainstay in the Zelda series. Replacing him would be like replacing one of the villains from the other series.

I'm certain he will make a cameo somehow, in the form of stickers, trophies, or perhaps some other kind of collectible. He won't be a playable fighter, though.

I just hope Toon link is still in it... I think they should put Little Mac from punchout in it.

I don't think so. Ghirahim will have only been in one game.

But Lucario appeared in one game (Diamond and Pearl are classed as one game, It just has two versions) , and he still was a playable character in Brawl.

On the other hand, he did appear in the Pokemon Movie: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, so that's proberly why he was in Brawl.

Pen

The game is on!
I think it would be extraordinarily grand to have Ghirahim in the Smash Brothers for the 3DS! As usual there will most likely be four characters from the Zelda series, and I would want them to be:
552px-Link_SS_3.png

Link from Skyward Sword.
412px-Zelda-Art-Medium.png

Zelda from Skyward Sword.
430px-Ghirahim.png

Ghirahim from Skyward Sword (instead of the traditional Ganondorf).
477px-Young_Link_OoT3D_Art.png

And I want Young Link to come back to Smash Bros. with his Ocarina of Time 3D design.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Why would Ghirahim be in a SSB game? Although, I wouldn't mind. But Zant wasn't in a SSB. . . (if he was, he'd God-Mod the entire game!)

Actully, thinking about it, I don't think it would be a good idea to remove Ganondorf or replace him. Super Smash Bros 64 was just the starting point, Melee introduced a whole range of main characters from each franchise, Similar situation with Brawl. The characters of Super Smash Bros are the main Characters (With the exception of Pokemon, Pikachu is the Mascot of Pokemon, not the main character), and since Ganondorf is the main Villan in the Legend of Zelda, it would'nt feel right to completely discard him from Super Smash Bros, and it would'nt make sense to replace Ganondorf with Ghirahim because Ghirahim has only appeared in one game.

With that said, I still think Ghirahim being a Newcomer to Super Smash Bros is possible.

Zant wasn't in a SSB

WEEELLL...Not officially. If you get what I mean... :P

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Possible: Yes
Likely: No

I think he shouldn't be in it for now, if he gets another game then maybe. I keep hearing people saying things about Ganondorf not being in the next SSB because he hasn't been in a Zelda game lately, he is probably going to be in it, he was just in OoT3D, and he is the main protagonist of Nintendo's 2nd most popular franchise.

Personally, I think that the only Zelda characters that they should add to SSB is Vaati, Young Link with MM masks, and Toon Zelda/Tetra. Ghirahim should be in at least 1 other Zelda game before he would be ready for Smash Bros.

L

lulu_244

I dont care waht happens JUST ADD GHIRAHIM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom