• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Could Ganon Have a Past Life in Skyward Sword?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nintendo said that Ganondork wouldn't appear in the game (SS takes place a while before OoT). So he can't be any boss at all, unfortunately for most.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
awwww, I was hoping for some good backstory!! Well anyway who said that he wouldn't be in the game?
Eiji Aonuma said. However his rise to power will be elaborated on even though physically he will not be in the game so this will be your backstory. I expect they may do something with Kotake and Koume or we will see a previous demon king.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, even though Ganondorf won't be in Skyward Sword, they should like, give him a character like they did in Wind Waker. I mean that was quite an interesting conversation with Link and Ganondorf. I hope they will develop Ganondorf as a character.

Here's a small theory I have that I hope is kind of right. Like Link and Zelda, Ganon DID have a past life that existed in this game. Maybe its Ghirahim, maybe its some character that overthrows him, maybe its his master. Personally, I don't think he's the main villain. My point is that perhaps Link will defeat a certain character, maybe the final boss, who promises to be reborn into the Gerudo, who's origins I hope are in this game as well, to claim the Triforce.

Think about this, in a way he COULD be in Skyward Sword but at the same time be a different character.

Though a little farfetched, we did see Ganondorf posing as Aghanim in ALttP. I don't see your theory happening, though it is interesting.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Ganondorf wasn't posing as Aghanim, he was just using him as a figure head. Agahnim was his own man.
(A bit off topic) Hmm I tend to disagree: In the final Ganon battle of aLttP, he says exactly: "It's unbelievable that you defeated my alter ego, Agahnim the Dark Wizard, twice". And then you see Agahnim turning into a bat when defeated for the second time and crashing into the pyramid, where you later meet Ganon at the exact same place. So IMO they're rather one and then same person

Of course it is confirmed Ganon isn't in the game, however it was also confirmed it would lead up to why he would come in Ocarina of Time.

Here's a small theory I have that I hope is kind of right. Like Link and Zelda, Ganon DID have a past life that existed in this game. Maybe its Ghirahim, maybe its some character that overthrows him, maybe its his master. Personally, I don't think he's the main villain. My point is that perhaps Link will defeat a certain character, maybe the final boss, who promises to be reborn into the Gerudo, who's origins I hope are in this game as well, to claim the Triforce.

Think about this, in a way he COULD be in Skyward Sword but at the same time be a different character.

I don't know what everyone else is talking about, but this makes perfect since to me. If there can be a reincarnation of Link and Zelda, why not Gonon(dorf)? Not saying that he has the same name, or same power, but it would make since. And he could promise to claim the triforce in another life, although he may not remember it, since it was his soul or whatever (however that works), he still thirsts for it as he has promised to obtain it in a past life.

And to those who are all like 'But its been confirmed Gonon(dorf) won't be in this game!' and are also all like 'I don't want Gonon(dorf) AGAIN.' Dudes, this isn't a redo, something old that has been done before. This is new! Have we ever seen this happen before?

And guess what, this guy KNOWS Gonon(dorf) won't be in the game, read the top of the post again:
Of course it is confirmed Ganon isn't in the game, however it was also confirmed it would lead up to why he would come in Ocarina of Time.
look at the bold. But this guy then says that he had a past life, that probably won't look, or act, or won't be called Gonon(dorf) (He basicly said that, he said it could be Ghirihim, which is made to be exact opposite of Ganon(dorf) ) :) (wow, I sound rude in this, sorry! Not trying to be!)

VaatiWindMage24

Majoras Mask 3ds!!!!
well we may not see ganondorf but it coul be possible that we could see gerudos or possibly an ancestor of ganondorf.....dundundun.....but the most possible in my opinion is seeing a cameo of the gerudo or possibly seeing gerudo desert in the distance of hyrule maybe? bucz u mean a goron is in the comic con trailer so maybe well see some gerudos bcuz the actual race isnt in many games....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom