• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cotton Guard Banette

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I just got the Cotton Guard Banette and I don't do much breeding but I wanted to know if their is anyway I can breed a pokemon with Banette to give it Cotton Guard and What pokemon would be able to breed to gain this move. I was wondering this because Banette has no real need for increased defense since its weak with not too many strong attacks. I wa shoping to be able to give this to another ghost type or tank pokemon in hopes of creating a good wall out of them.

Banette is a member of the Amorphous egg group. That means any member of this egg group in theory should be able to breed to get Cotton Guard from Banette. However, I doubt Banette will be able to, considering that Banette is an event Pokemon, so it can't naturally gain the move Cotton Guard.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Banette is a member of the Amorphous egg group. That means any member of this egg group in theory should be able to breed to get Cotton Guard from Banette. However, I doubt Banette will be able to, considering that Banette is an event Pokemon, so it can't naturally gain the move Cotton Guard.
True well Ill try it eventually and post if it works or not. Thank you for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom