• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

COSPLAY

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
Link Costume:
AlexLink002.jpg

Link.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Pics005.jpg
Hat: Made by my mom.
Tunic: Bought at the Renaissance Faire. Saught out specifically for no sleeves. Took me a while to find just the right one.
Undershirt: Wal-Mart or Target. Likely the latter.
Belt Buckle: GameStop. I wear it every day as my regular belt buckle. The belt itself is from the Ren Faire.
Shield: Birthday present from my best friend. Been eyeing one similar to it for a while, but he got it for me.
Ocarina (of Time, if you must): Bought at Ren Faire as well. Already had a lighter blue one, but this one had the Triforce on it. HAD to get it.
Master Sword: Bought it on ebay. NEAR exact replica to TP Master Sword (only things off are they colors of the crystal and metal).
Ordon Sword: Got it for Christmas a few years back. Wanted it for a while.
Pendants of Virtue: Yet another set I got from the Ren Faire. Had Courage and Power for a long time, but it took me a while to get Wisdom. All the red ones I saw had faces. Finally spotted that one and bought it instantly.
Blue Ring: Made it myself as a project in Metals class sophmore year (gods, almost... 6-7 years ago @.@). We all had to make rings, and I wanted to make mine similar to the Blue Ring from the original TLOZ.

Luigi Costume:
MarioLuigi001.jpg

Yes, that is me as Luigi and my brother as Mario
Hat: Bought it on ebay about 2 years ago.
Undershirt: Think I got it at Sears or Kohls.
Overalls: Tractor Supply Co. down the road.
Gloves: Same as overalls
Super and 1up Mushrooms: Candy tins. Think we got them at GameStop or Hot Topic.
'stache: Self-grown. Saved and trimmed it for about 3-4 months. Doing it again this year.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, I would post a picture of me as San last year(my avatar/signature) but my mom forgot to take my picture and by then it was already too late.:( I'll be sure to get a picture of it some day soon though!^^ And I'll tell you how I made it when I get the pic.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom