• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Cosmo Wright Holds the Ocarina of Time World Record.

Some of you may know of Cosmo. He is a speedrunner and he holds the world record for speed running The Wind Waker. Just recently, he has the world record of speedrunning Ocarina of Time. His completed time is 19:15. Before him, first place was Shaeden, with 19:20.

Before holding the world record, he held 2nd place with 19:35.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, seen his run and they're really menial improvements over his 19:35. Shaving 20 seconds means a lot to runners, but really it's such a small difference to me that it just comes to small technicalities ;p

I think he should donate all the proceeds he gets for that WR to charity, but that's just my :eek:nion:.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ventus, in an under 20 minute run, 20 seconds is HUGE. It's not like shaving 20 seconds off a 4 hour run. Not to mention, Cosmo said that Shaeden's run was nearly perfect, and he beat Shaeden by 5 seconds.
You seem to have missed "Shaving 20 seconds means a lot to runners".
And him donating all of his money for his WR to charity I completely disagree with.
It was a joke. I don't expect anyone except the clearly rich to donate a lotta money to charity. lol

Big Octo

=^)
Impressive. I've seen Cosmo speedrun the game many times, and him shaving 20 seconds off of his previous time is amazing. Though the run may be short of completely perfect, it's still quite a feat.

Salem

SICK
Xyphon thanks for your more thorough explaination, it's exactly as I was trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom