• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Corvis

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I did a little sketch of my roleplay character for the Kid Icarus roleplays on here:

Corvissketch.jpg

This is Corvis, a "feral" angel who used to be a part of Palutena's Army before the events of the first game. When Medusa attacked, she was trapped in the Underworld and tortured. Medusa stripped all the feathers and flesh from her wings, slowly and painfully, and left her to die. She survived and crawled her way out of the Underworld (not remembering how) and, to her surprise, remained alive with her wings in the condition that they were in.

She developed an ability to fly temporarily via a spell that makes use of a small amount of her blood to grow spectral feathers over the wing-bones. It lasts about as long as Pit's flight-ability. In one of the roleplays she's been in so far, Dark Pit helped her restore her wings. Her full wings are gray-feathered and huge (as you might have guessed from the size of the wing-bones).

I created this character after reading the "Good Wings, Evil Wings" section of TV Tropes and noting how "bone-wings" are supposed to be the more bad-a*s form of black wings or or dragon wings, and are associated wit evil characters. Since I like bones, I wanted to create a *good* character who had bone-wings and had a tragic reason for having them.

She's carrying her "Jawbone Club" - it's not an official club of the game, just something she found in the forest during her self-imposed exile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom