• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
My life long dream fufilled. I will haunt everyone!!! Also granted you are so unnoticable that you miss out on a million dollars when they call your name but cant see you infront of them.

I wish I was a large metoer that ate brains and sang voltair songs

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted but you are enslaved to said idiot boy and evil blond haired girl.

I wish I had Horror's hand.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You get it and a family incompetent care who sin sometimes, you also lose the hand and end up eaten by bats. I wish I was free from my slavery

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted but you die instead of your parents.

I wish.... no actually i don't to wish :P I have Midas Touch and i am undead as well as the grim reaper.... I am basically immortal now MWUHAHAHAHAHA.... but....

I wish i had satanic pie

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. You think of something and say something so horriable you get banned for life.

I wish I had a third 3ds

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted your pie shall not harm you physically. But you are forced to eat it as it tastes like the most foul thing imaginable. The smell even worse to your senses as you are forced to taste each and every horrible disgusting bite,

I wish I was corrupted.

Granted. You have now hacked the forums and permabanned as a result.

I wish I could jump.

Last edited:
Wish granted. Every time you jump, you jump thirty feet into the air, and break your legs when you land on the ground again.

I wish I could breathe both underwater and on land.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted. But you become a reverse mermaid. You havwe an ugly fish head and two skinny legs. Everyone laughs at you.

I wish I could get undertale to stop lagging on the **** i call my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom