• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted but it outlives you and anyone who loves it so it falls into endless abyss of threads.

I wish for Mega ultra chicken

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Granted but it dies less than a minute later.

I wish for Edam Cheese that will eternally renew itself and never spoil or suffer any misfortunes but can cause them to people i dislike as i eat the cheese.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Granted, but the moment the cheese appears, you suddenly die, so you can't eat it.

I wish there were more active Mafia games going on in the Mafia section of the forum.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted but an actual mafia comes in and takes over the site. Kicking everyone off.

I wish for some spices to cook my dead Mega ultra chicken.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Granted. She starts drinking a lot of coffee and eventually goes insane and destroys all the Powerpuff Girls (NOOOO! BUBBLES!).

I wish I had some new jeans.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Oh fantastic I can 100% them all again. Also granted you get cooked cow's tongue with chocolate covered insects for desert.

I wish for a pikachu woolly yoshi design.

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Mmm...cow's tongue....chocolate covered insects....wait...did you say a pikachu design for woolly Yoshi??? ME, TOO! But, you get a troll pikachu design.

I wish I had more save files for Kirby's Epic Yarn to 100%

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Granted but sadly any copy of kirby's epic yarn you ever have gets damaged beyond repair.

I wish for squid amiibo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom