• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but you only get to breath air for 0.00000000000000000001 of a second

I wish I ruled the stars (oh wait I already do!!!!!!)

Granted but they won't leave you alone and you die from radiation and heat, then they all converge into one supermassive star which engulfs the entire Milky Way, immediately collapses into a Mega Massive Black Hole, and destroys the entire Universe.

I wish I was a swordsman.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted but it shoots apple juice in your eye which forces you to do the mocerena and the snacks shun you and you are know longer the hero of them.

I wish that Miley Cyrus stopped singing.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but it shoots apple juice in your eye which forces you to do the mocerena and the snacks shun you and you are know longer the hero of them.

I wish that Miley Cyrus stopped singing.

Granted but now she rules the world and forces everybody to become her loyal servants which includes the most demeaning of tasks and she forces you to be her footstool.

I wish I had the entire Zelda series and was able to play Four Swords.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but you dont have any of the consoles so it is entirely pointless!

i wish i had a link balloon

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted but it come's alive and drinks some elixir soup,hits you with his boomerang,stabs you in the face,shoots you with a light arrow,hookshots your arm,crushes your skull with a hammer,stomps on you with iron boots,makes a safe fall on you with magnetic gloves,sets you on fire with his latern,turns you into a human again with mystery seeds,makes you dance with the whip,makes you drink nasty soup,shoves you into an empty bottle,freezes you by reflecting ice at you with his mirror shield,makes you listen to navi for 3 hours,blows on hawk grass and makes a hawk attack you,jumps on you with Roc's feather,blows you up with bombs,and blows you away with his whirlwind,plus he did it in front of your children.

I wish for a lemur.

you will get the lemur but it will be commanded by ganondorf to poke your eyes out and kill link and then kill ganon and take over hyrule then kill you

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
granted, but all of your research is eaten by rats and then u get evrysingledisease

i wish i could destroy the entire world, die and go to hell... how u gunna corrupt that? oh... f*** i corrupted myself...

Starchain1

A star
how do you corrupt a corupted wish ughggggggg.... hmmm.... You die but dont go to hell becuase it doesn't exist (not saying it actually isnt real) but anyways everyone escapes and comes back and build a better wish

I wish for unlimited popularity when ever I want (not to say I dont LOL)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but that is just popularity among the guys, no girls included.

I wish I could go back in time a few years, win a few basketball games that we as a highschool team lost and that I would return safe and sound to the present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom