• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
granted but then everyone hates you because you control everyone but then they turn against you and you didnt plan for something to do to stop them and lets just say you are left in a tower to die...

You didn't post a wish! D: Okay I'll corrupt majoraskullkid since he wasn't corrupted.

Granted, but you're girlfriend is abusive and takes all your stuff, murders all your friends and family, ties you up, covers you in chum, and throws you into a pit filled with ravenous chihuahuas.

I wish I had the capabilities to film and post any type of video game online (even PH).

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then your feet hurt soo soooooooo badly and then they drop off and you cant walk

soz id didnt post a wish last time

i wish oranges werent so annoying!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted but you can only transform into buttered toast and when you do,Ed from Ed,Edd,and Eddy eats you and he regurgiitates you into a pellet.

I wish that nothing meant everything.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then everything means nothing and everything is opposite to what it was before and you arent even Epwna anymore!!!!!

i wish i could meet celebrities!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then Ganondorf comes in and uses them against you!

i wish i could eat Haribos all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom