• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then all the numbers in the world get mixed up and then all the money gets destroyed and you dont know how old you are and the whole world explodes !!!!!!!!!!

i wish ouija boards only brought you good things!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, why not--you manage to do all that...until your legs tire and you fall down on your back while someone was filming you. This video is sent in to America's Funniest Home Videos and you win 2nd place.

I wish I was able to have cat eyes, to see in the dark.

--Dang it...got ninjad....and badly too. Just carry on...I see now that this pc did not show me the last post...

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but you could only see pink sprinkled frosted donuts and your blind in the day.

I wish for a fat bunny.

M

majoraskullkid

Granted but he is so fat that it takes all the place and you can't breathe.

I wish eternal youth!

Starchain1

A star
Granted You forever are totured by the rest who died around never having any everlasting friends or family plus you get cut into a millon pieces exept your head so you are forever just a talking head for halloween

Wish I could see tv in my mind

CZG

Granted, but you can't chance channels. Now that wasn't so difficult to corrupt, was it?

I wish I didn't hurt my toe so bad a few months ago, so I could go skateboarding this afternoon / evening.

granted, but you hurt your back instead. Tough luck.

I Wish this thread was closed, and that nobody shuns me for wishing that.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Granted, but then the powers that be decided to open it again since there was so much fun missing in the games section.

I wish for nothing right now.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,so you get a black hole to get rid everything you know and love and you spend the rest of your life in a white void.

I wish for something so good and pure,it couldn't go bad and it protects me from harm.

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
Granted but its so good and pure and you admire it sooo much that it magic wears out after a year and then its time for payback and an old enemy comes to get you...

I wish that the whole world was called hyrule and i was princess zelda!

M

majoraskullkid

Granted but then you get kidnapped by Ganon and it takes a long time for Link to come rescue you.

I wish that I have a girlfriend...

CZG

Granted.

I would wish that I could become 2 dimensional... although I don't know why.

Hazel

A Frog
Ok, but then you would be flat. "Ha-ha he's flat!!!" "Mommy, mommy, look at that boy, he's flat!" THAT'S what people would say!:(

My wish is that everything would go as I planned.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then everyone hates you because you control everyone but then they turn against you and you didnt plan for something to do to stop them and lets just say you are left in a tower to die...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom