• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Corrupt a wish!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Granted but you touched the sky so much, it lead you through space, the you go back to earth crash, and landed on your dad's car. Then you try again, you tried to Soar instead, but you soared through an open door in the Glue Factory and then you got processed into glue, and bought and used by Me in my PokeFigurine collection.

I wish i can....DO the Dumbo Mambo in cambo(my short term for Cambodia), while eating Humble, Jumbled Gambo(a chewing gum only in the Phillipines, available in Madarin or Pineapple) and talking to Nambo and rocko.

Granted, but you look so lame doing it that people start throwing rocks at your eyes.

I wish I was a knight!

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Granted,but the Tv remote is tired of you so on it's own it changes the channel to Dora.

I wish for world peace.....to jump in a hole.

Pop 360

Angel Beats Geek
Granted but now its yellow and the light blinds everyone including you then it gets too hot coz it reflects the suns rays you all get burnt to a crisp and there is nothing you can do about it coz you are blind

I wish i would have a new ds lite that never breaks (my brother bit the top screen and you cant see it then on 2nd bottom screen broke)

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
granted but then a snozzlehog jumps out and attacks you!

heeheee

i wish for my cousins to be less insane!

M

majoraskullkid

Granted, but it is made of insects, and you eat it because you didn't know it was made of this.

I wish I am the first person on the earth to have Zelda Wii.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Granted, but it is made of insects, and you eat it because you didn't know it was made of this.

I wish I am the first person on the earth to have Zelda Wii.

Granted but then everyone in the world comes to your house and mobs you for the game.

I wish everything smelled good and there were no bad smells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom